Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:00:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

strange facts about Noel's House Party

Started by willbo, July 30, 2021, 11:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbertharding

Quote...and then we basically came up with the house and it liberated us creatively... so Noel could tell you the viewer about all these exciting things coming up like NTV or a Gotcha and suddenly the doorbell rings and Noel has to apologise and say he'll get rid of whoever the nuisance is and it turns out to be Roger Moore or whoever.

Francis Fukuyama there...

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: purlieu on August 11, 2021, 07:26:31 PMNow we appear to have solved the Blob-One-Out, who feels like trying to get to grips with the fiendish Blob Search.
Dunno why, but seeing that one 'bloobn' made me laugh like an idiot.  Unless I'm missing something, that means they only managed 9 'blobbys' and 1 'bloobn'.  Incompetent.

Glebe

James Whale Talks to the Dead.

"James Byrne is a kind of psychic Herr Flick played by Syd Little."

"His clothes are so big, it looks a witch is slowly turning him into a mouse," heh!

Flipping heck, this reminds me of my wasted teens sitting up watching weekend TV till the early hours. James Whale always seemed like a creep so that incident in 2018 wasn't a major surprise. On a less controversial note I recall seeing something where he was complaining about recycling bins a few years ago. He used to bully that timed, curly-haired Tory MP that appeared on his show every week. Whale's house was on Through the Keyhole once, he had lots of kind of fox-hunting paintings as I recall.

I only know Caesar the Geezer from his Brass Eye appearance, but he'd win a Whale lookalike contest any day. Actually speaking of Brass Eye, that lawyer bloke that used to be on Whale's show also featured in the 'Science' episode, where Ted Maul suggested he was "incubating over 700 livers".

Gurke and Hare

This was great, but my YouTube recs are now full of episodes of Whale's On so thanks for that fp.

In other Whale news, he seems to be the voice of reason on Covid today. Fucking hell.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on November 29, 2021, 02:43:19 PMThis was great, but my YouTube recs are now full of episodes of Whale's On so thanks for that fp.

In other Whale news, he seems to be the voice of reason on Covid today. Fucking hell.

If you delete it from you watched history it should remove any Whaleness from your feed.

Earnest Sexpot

Being one of the younger CaBbers, I was a reader of the BeanoMAX back in the day, a version of the Beano ostensibly 4 Teenz with celebrity interviews and game reviews scattered between reprinted comics from decades past

One issue had an interview with Noel Edmonds where he was asked "What makes you laugh?" to which he responded "Looking at myself naked in the mirror!" which always struck me as a freakish answer in general, let alone for a children's magazine

Cold Meat Platter

Well it's clearly not the answer to that question but I suppose "what visual stimulus do you use to masturbate to?" wouldn't have been appropriate in that context.

prelektric

Quote from: Glebe on November 07, 2021, 06:43:14 PMThese latest vids helped me through a sleepless Saturday night:

The Great British Beauty Contest.

This one was brilliant. Well, they all are, but a particular line from this has had me laughing every time I think of it.

"The previous rounds must have eliminated more women than Thanos" - it's the delivery as well that sells it.

Stuart, if you're reading, you deserve some coin throwing your way just for that, which I will do as soon as I can.

The Liz Dawn's House Party dissection is another one of my favourites, pure straight to video LE desolation

Barry Admin

Locking this now, moved another post in from the Little and Large thread. Just seems like one long, endless advert at this point, especially as he used to post here regularly.