Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:58:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

15 Glinutes of Shame: Lying in the Gettr Looking at the TRAs

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, January 16, 2022, 12:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetetic

(And, for that matter, how completely ineffectual and invisible the state response, across the UK, to hateful ugly nonsense relating to the 'ViD being plastered all over our public spaces, has been.)

Zetetic

bgmnts

In my opinion stopping hate crime is a good thing overall.

Would be better if the police generally weren't grade A cunts though

shoulders

Pimhole

So resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer. "Just stickers".

QuotePolice officer's eyes looked dead, as if in a cult.

I love it when they add in shit like this. Makes them seem completely unhinged and unreliable.

YouCantWriteTearsJimmy

Quote from: bgmnts on January 25, 2022, 01:29:03 PMIn my opinion stopping hate crime is a good thing overall.

Would be better if the police generally weren't grade A cunts though

They'll always be cunts. They're the embodiment of the state's monopoly of violence and if you consider violence to be cuntish behaviour, as most of us do ... you know.

Oh and i'm not even touching on class, race, religion and other societal structures that perpetuates injustices in policing.

Fisher Goes Berserk

Quote from: Pimhole on January 25, 2022, 01:38:07 PMI love it when they add in shit like this. Makes them seem completely unhinged and unreliable.

Yeah, that one made me think of 'the sun flashed in her eyes and she said "let them come".' They think they are in a movie.

phes

Quote from: Pimhole on January 25, 2022, 01:38:07 PMSo resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer. "Just stickers".

I love it when they add in shit like this. Makes them seem completely unhinged and unreliable.

they love this dead eyes thing

How does the saying go... see someone in the morning with dead eyes that look like they're in a cult and maybe they are, see people all day with dead eyes that look like they're in a cult then maybe you're just a really tedious fuck that people want to escape within ten seconds of opening your mouth

idunnosomename

although he may have lost his Rad Fem fans over the AGPy Morty scandal, luckily his scaring pensioners with tales of being raped for forgetting to pay your TV licence or having your mobility scooter towed away by the police business is doing splendidly

Dr Rock

Quote from: Registering to lurk on January 25, 2022, 12:22:21 PMin cell with no natural light."

This could just be bad luck as whenever I've been put in a police cell, there was always big open windows where the sunlight could shine through. 

canadagoose

JamesTC

Kankurette

Just wait till they find out what the police have a history of doing to people who aren't white oh I forgot they don't care
Quote from: bgmnts on January 25, 2022, 12:55:11 PMThis is what loses your faith in the police mind, as a woman. Trying to stop hate speech and potential violent crime (if the glass thing is legit).

The murder of Sarah Everard and brutal crackdown of her vigil must have happened whilst she was asleep.

These are such hateful stupid bigots it's draining just to read a few sentences. Imagine living with these cunts.
Even Mumsnet cared about Sarah Everard.

boki

Quote from: shoulders on January 25, 2022, 02:55:38 PMAdd the 'tache and you really have Hitler.
Yeah, I was assuming that 'come hither' was a typo.

mippy

If this was, say, a working class or black kid putting stickers up on lamposts, the bananettes would be cheering on someone getting done for vandalism and lowering their house prices.

Gusty OWindflap

Rorschach's Journal.
The police are out of control. Newport woman talks about her arrest yesterday. Over stickers. Held for 10 hours.

Still not questioned after 5 hours. Had no vegetarian food apart from curry so had cornflakes. Fell asleep. Solicitor very good.

Those lying bastards claim I put broken glass under the stickers. I am disabled. No proper toilet facilities. No one seemed to know how to deal with it.

Somehow, they know who women are.

Mister Six

Quote from: Gusty OWindflap on January 25, 2022, 03:37:56 PMRorschach's Journal.
The police are out of control. Newport woman talks about her arrest yesterday. Over stickers. Held for 10 hours.

Still not questioned after 5 hours. Had no vegetarian food apart from curry so had cornflakes. Fell asleep. Solicitor very good.

Those lying bastards claim I put broken glass under the stickers. I am disabled. No proper toilet facilities. No one seemed to know how to deal with it.

Dammit, dammit, I wanted to make this exact joke.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

QuoteHad no vegetarian food apart from curry
I lay awake last night, worrying that the police menu did not offer a range of succulent vegetarian food.  It's monstrous.

HamishMacbeth

I love these parochial moments when it shines through how he's gone from writing Father Ted to living it. We're only a few legal crowdfunders away from Graham and Arty trying to raffle a car, I'm certain.

Gusty OWindflap

Quote from: Mister Six on January 25, 2022, 03:51:50 PMDammit, dammit, I wanted to make this exact joke.

Telling that the GC's remind completely separate people of some deranged comic book character though. And as for the man himself...

Quote from: Gusty OWindflap on October 05, 2021, 10:01:13 PMGlinnymandias surely

Mister Six

DreadedScotsman

So if Stephanie Haydens case against him has fallen through I assume he'll be returning all the money he raised for his defence? Or is that £30k just permanently "resting" in his account?

idunnosomename

Weird this.

QuoteMy solicitors and barrister are good people and I would love to reward them for their work. They are willing to carry out the work for discounted rates to help me as much as possible. However, legal proceedings involve a lot of work and costs are very high. They have their own overheads and bills to pay, so it would be unfair to ask them to do all of the work for free.

Reward for their work? How could they afford to take on a £30k case pro bono when it would take away time from their other work.

Either it's a mates rates thing or theres some cheeky lying going on here. What an entitled cunt though

Juan K Perros

JamesTC

Imagine not coming to the thread for a few days and suddenly people are talking about Dwayne the Mobility Scooter. This thread goes a mile a minute.

bgmnts

Quote from: Gusty OWindflap on January 25, 2022, 03:37:56 PMRorschach's Journal.

Lovely stuff.