Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:23:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Youtube Thread

Started by garbed_attic, February 03, 2013, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phes

Quote from: sevendaughters on January 25, 2022, 06:25:45 PMbaldy bankrupt putting his gf in the new vid to try and counter any sexpest claims

He's done that many times before, though it may have been after the allegations

Dex Sawash

Ogmios has done teaser for more zen motoring

thugler

Quote from: BritishHobo on January 21, 2022, 09:03:34 AMFinal part of the Wales mission is up, and if anyone thought the break after day 3 might make this a walk in the park, this will dispell that:

https://youtu.be/QkLDThED4T4

Seems like this route was very poorly planned this time. Much harder than the other ones. I do feel for the guy, always seems to have something go wrong. Absolute love these and hope he keeps making them for years.

First new Nerd City video in two years just been released of you're interested.

Famous Mortimer

I would like to find the algorithm-writer who decided that people with their mouths wide open was something people wanted to see, and give them a stern talking to.

sevendaughters

Bald & Bankrupt posted a couple of recent bids trying to get out of Ukraine. All I could think of was what he was probably up to before the tanks turned up.

DrGreggles

bgmnts

Quote from: sevendaughters on March 02, 2022, 09:01:56 AMBald & Bankrupt posted a couple of recent bids trying to get out of Ukraine. All I could think of was what he was probably up to before the tanks turned up.

Sex tourism is a dangerous lifestyle!

dex

If someone has already posted this channel then fair dos but Peter Serafinowicz doing Terry Wogan has made me chuckle today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCL7eqtHVT4

Neomod

Anyone else recently experiencing slow loads on Youtube using chrome? It's fine on firefox.

Which seems very odd.

hamfist

Quote from: Neomod on March 12, 2022, 11:20:55 PMAnyone else recently experiencing slow loads on Youtube using chrome? It's fine on firefox.

Which seems very odd.

Yes, it's been crappy this past week for me

Sonny_Jim

Love a bit of T-Wog$.  Easy.  There's about 30 minutes of it here for that full Pirate Terry flavour

Sonny_Jim

Love this channel as well, strange 3D printed gears:

QDRPHNC

Anyone else a fan of ralphthemoviemaker?

The thumbnail of one of his recent videos - clearly a pisstake of those types of thumbnails - really made me laugh.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on March 14, 2022, 02:36:35 AMLove a bit of T-Wog$.  Easy.  There's about 30 minutes of it here for that full Pirate Terry flavour

Selecta locked in! Some of the best stuff he's ever done - and he's done some fucking brilliant stuff. High hopes for the Sassy Justice deepfake movie.

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on April 05, 2022, 12:44:33 PMSelecta locked in! Some of the best stuff he's ever done - and he's done some fucking brilliant stuff. High hopes for the Sassy Justice deepfake movie.

Yeah, that Wogan thing is brilliant, listened to it a few times since SJ posted it. PS is great.

This is one of my favourite videos ever

TheGamerFromMars has done a good 5 hour Chris Chan series split over 4 videos which tells the whole tale from start to finish.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw19c_yxFMXjnLS6cH7MF0agU4Sa6qNgQ

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Better Midlands on April 10, 2022, 04:22:36 PMYeah, that Wogan thing is brilliant, listened to it a few times since SJ posted it. PS is great.

This is one of my favourite videos ever

YES

and this with Popper

and this

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on April 10, 2022, 04:38:37 PM

That one's special to me, I grew up close to where this was filmed and Jack Hargreaves/Out Of Town are some of my earliest TV memories, he gets the vibe just right.

PlanktonSideburns

The Mollusk

Dude beats the $10,000 "micro-park" challenge on RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 whilst delivering wonderfully poetic, funny and entertaining monologue throughout. A very satisfying video.

He's done a couple others with SimCity and The Sims which are equally great. He's also done tone of others with modern games but who gives a fuck about that

Natnar

Geowizard is back with a new "no roads" challenge.
He's attempting to walk from Walsall to Dudley without having to travel down any roads. He's allowed to cross a road but not to walk down the length of a road.

homesickalien

Quote from: Natnar on April 20, 2022, 12:48:31 PMGeowizard is back with a new "no roads" challenge.
He's attempting to walk from Walsall to Dudley without having to travel down any roads. He's allowed to cross a road but not to walk down the length of a road.

Top stuff again

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I do hope we're all subscribed to Stuart Millard. Here's his latest, a bit different from his usual reviews of old comedy.

Sonny_Jim

Whoever suggested VHS Revue thanks (although I think it was in the worst adverts thread).   The first couple of episodes are very janky, but stick with it.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on April 29, 2022, 10:14:31 AMWhoever suggested VHS Revue thanks (although I think it was in the worst adverts thread).   The first couple of episodes are very janky, but stick with it.
David M Green is a writer on "Mad As Hell", so every now and again you'll get a member of Aunty Donna or Shaun Micallef popping up for a 5-second cameo. Also, his old show "31 Questions" is lovely home-made fun.

QDRPHNC

This made me chuckle, impossible to explain without giving it away:

https://twitter.com/SadHillDevan/status/1519915688537706496