Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:36:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong 2022!

Started by Famous Mortimer, June 02, 2022, 03:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

It's almost that time of year for WimbleWrong, CaB's annual competition where our talented members do some wonderful back-and-forth photoshoppery. I volunteered to organise it as I have time on my hands and zero talent to actually compete.

Would you like to compete? Sign up thread is HERE; rules are HERE.

Old Thrashbarg

Bump!

Some entrants from last year who have been active on here recently, might've missed this or the H.S. Art thread and might want to consider pulling their fucking fingers out to sign up:

@machotrouts
@rue the polywhirl
@zomgmouse
@madhair60
@idunnosomename
@BlodwynPig
@Lordofthefiles

The Mollusk

Frankly disgusted that I, winner of Wimblemwrong 2010, have not been considered among the elite few tagged above nor harkened upon anywhere else in this sign up campaign. Disgusted and insulted.

I don't actually want to take part this year but STILL.

madhair60

kittens

wimblewrong champion 2016 kittens snubbed again. mollusk and i too busy in the winner's lounge sniffing champagne and playing with the "cocaine cannon" to take part anyway

Old Thrashbarg

Fine.

Some members who might or might not have taken part in a tournament in the last 20 years, or at least own a machine capable of visiting https://pixlr.com/e/:

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=mlist

Spoon of Ploff

The contempt these people have shown for this great institution is a real stain on their character.

touchingcloth

Absolute snowflake pedo limey duncewraiths who have never entered a WW have a word with yourselves your actually vial

Zero Gravitas

It's all fucking rigged, flimsy excuse for cornering you in the changing rooms and making you eat ham and egg sandwiches but in a really slow and disgusting way with your mouth open - everyone knows it's sexual!!

kittens

sure I'm in (hee hee not really, reader!!)

kittens

i can't wait to take part (oh my god they're buying it!)

idunnosomename

Quote from: Old Thrashbarg on June 17, 2022, 10:31:02 AMBump!

Some entrants from last year who have been active on here recently, might've missed this or the H.S. Art thread and might want to consider pulling their fucking fingers out to sign up:
i really would like to but im just so all over the place atm i cant commit to it. i mean almost certainly I'd be able to do it but it's the stress that isnt healthy. soz. i will comment and vote though

zomgmouse

for some reason i only just got the alert for this. alas i am too busy this year to enter

Ferris

No worries I am calmly DESTROY everyone anyway (don't check)