Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:19:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wrestling 2021/2022: All Thread Everything

Started by madhair60, November 22, 2021, 08:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ja'moke

Eddie constantly attacking Jericho cracked me up, especially when Jericho tried to get back on commentary. "WE RAN OUT OF PENS!"

Also, glad they added a couple more matches to the Buy-In, it means it won't just be a repeat of the video packages from the Countdown.

Gurke and Hare

Orange Cassidy and Trent having a pop at Jericho even though he's in a different feud was funny too.

Ja'moke

gmoney

I think I'm the only person I know who's looking forward to tonight's show! Could have been built better, too many multiman matches and they've had bad luck with injuries, but I think it'll be a good show, with a hot crowd. Hope to see FTR get the IWGP tag belts as they're possibly my favourite act at the moment, and I'd like to see Tanahashi win the Interim AEW title too, for a laugh.

Mobius

I'm looking forward to it as well. It starts at 10am here so going to duck out of work and watch with a mate.

Despite the injuries it's still a great card and something different to enjoy!

Ja'moke

I'm looking forward to it too. As said, it's still looking like a mega card despite the injuries etc.

And if we get Cesaro vs ZSJ too? Bonus!

Deanjam

Glad AEW have drafted in Kevin Kelly for this show. Best commentator in wrestling these days.

Deanjam

Bet these New Japan guys must be loving performing in front of this Chicago crowd after two years of home crowds not being allowed to cheer.

Gurke and Hare

This is already ace and it's only the pre-show.

Ja'moke

Deanjam

This match had better end with Suzuki beating the shit out of Sammy.

Ja'moke

Deanjam

Great opener. All six guys were terrific.

Ja'moke

Also, I'm glad Kevin Kelly is on over JR.

Deanjam

Beyond me why FTR aren't AEW tag champs.

Ja'moke

Deanjam

Hope Dax's injury is a work and not another victim of this show's curse.

Ja'moke

Hopefully just a work, he seems fine now.

Deanjam

Bit of a ref fuck up at the end, but the 3 way got really good by the end. FTR in Japan should be fun.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Deanjam on June 27, 2022, 01:50:30 AMBit of a ref fuck up at the end, but the 3 way got really good by the end. FTR in Japan should be fun.

I think the ref restarted the count because the shoulder was up.

Deanjam

Deanjam

Quote from: Ja'moke on June 27, 2022, 01:52:13 AMI think the ref restarted the count because the shoulder was up.

Yeah, think that's right. Unfortunately the crowd didn't realise and thought he'd counted the three. Didn't spoil the match though.

Deanjam

Ja'moke

Gurke and Hare

This show is relentless and it's great.

Deanjam

Ja'moke

Sting loves diving off shit, the mad bastard.

Deanjam

Sting no-selling the Bucks' superkicks is the greatest moment in wrestling.

Deanjam

Four terrific matches in a row. Enjoyed that a lot considering how little I can stand the Bucks these days.