Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:20:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rudy Giuliani New Sandals! $49.98

Started by Better Midlands, July 01, 2022, 09:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Okay maybe i've gone mental but would anyone in their right mind pay more than, say, 20 quid for them? Let alone 80 dollars RRP

dontpaintyourteeth

Differentiating between shitposts and shit posts on twitter is increasingly difficult

Alberon

Reduced to selling crap sandals is one thing, reduced to selling Mad Mike Lindell's sandals is much much worse.

canadagoose

Quote from: Better Midlands on July 01, 2022, 09:45:54 AM

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1542690814458994689?t=Y3DsTTIn9hoBBoWvGhAnkw&s=19
When I think of sandals, I think of Rudy Giuliani. Oh no that's scandals isn't it (Ian Hislop looks to camera)

I wonder how the hell this idea came about? Did Mike phone Rudy up and say "hey, I've just had a great idea"? Does Rudy share the profits?

Dex Sawash

Was listening to rwnj radio show and heard promo for my pillow bedroom slippers. Promo code rwnj radio would get you a ninety dollar discount on my pillow slippers.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: canadagoose on July 01, 2022, 11:09:29 AMDoes Rudy share the profits?

Any sales with the promo code RUDY attached he'd get a small piece of I imagine. Pretty common on t'internet.

JamesTC

Fambo Number Mive

If these were flip-flops it would be even more of a gift for satirists.

Blumf

There's at least one satisfied customer:

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Mr Farenheit

I tried watching his YouTube channel once to listen to some jan 6 conspiracy nonsense but the 'good' stuff was constantly interrupted by him trying to sell gold coins.
Everyday he's hustling hustling hustling

Video Game Fan 2000

imagining America's mayor angrily pounding the desk at a shoe company, insisting that you need the same fonts to sell shoes that you do for fireworks and that he knows about these things better than they do

elliszeroed

"Everyone is talking about scandals, so you go an promote sandals?"

Reasonable prices is funny though. I don't know why. It's like the bare minimum.

"Reasonable sandals at great prices? No! We got great sandals at reasonable prices!"

JesusAndYourBush

When I saw the thread title I assumed it was parodying another thread called "Rudy Giuliani New Scandal".

Paul Calf

It's just an image. There's not even a link to the site in the ad.

How do these cunts dress themselves every morning?

touchingcloth

We hear them saying: "where'd you get your sandals and necklace?
They look, like you, quite useless
Have you been drinking brew for breakfast?"
RUDY in the sale

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: elliszeroed on July 01, 2022, 03:39:28 PMReasonable prices is funny though. I don't know why. It's like the bare minimum.

Reminds me of the pub I once went past on the bus that had "Friendly atmosphere!" in it's list of reasons to go in on the outside.

Anyway, these sandals cone with a special power where gentle taps on the back cause the wearer to stagger as if in a force 12 gale.

touchingcloth

TrenterPercenter

The pillow thing is incredible.  Just shows the power of viral marketing.  I worked alongside some people on a project a while ago that were looking into how influencers operate in youth marketing.  They had school that had been targeted by some influencers to sell some green tea drink.  It became some kind of cargo cult with swathes of kids all drinking branded "green tea" drinks in the school as some kind of statement of cool.

touchingcloth

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on July 01, 2022, 06:47:20 PMThe pillow thing is incredible.  Just shows the power of viral marketing.  I worked alongside some people on a project a while ago that were looking into how influencers operate in youth marketing.  They had school that had been targeted by some influencers to sell some green tea drink.  It became some kind of cargo cult with swathes of kids all drinking branded "green tea" drinks in the school as some kind of statement of cool.

Do you think it's actually aimed at getting people to buy slippers instead of sandals? There's no way I'm clicking the link anyhow.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Blumf on July 01, 2022, 02:44:26 PMThere's at least one satisfied customer:

I always respected George's reaction time there, if nothing else. He should have caught it mid air and wazzed it back at the cunt's head.

Replies From View