Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:27:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Gravitas

Video Game Fan 2000

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 30, 2022, 03:16:56 PMNo offence, but I think this is a bit mean. How would you feel if the person who drew that picture saw this?

Yeah first he misses out on the monkey dust job, then he finds a bunch of slapheads taking the piss.

touchingcloth

idunnosomename

I don't know what you're laughing at, it captures him perfectly. Utterly uncanny.

shoulders

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 30, 2022, 03:16:56 PMNo offence, but I think this is a bit mean. How would you feel if the person who drew that picture saw this?

I'd be delighted, if anything the humiliation doesn't go far enough.

Push them into some grit so their cheeks get all gritty and bloody and spit LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT IT at the back of their useless artless head and into their ear area. The scrotum-ideating wankless pleb that they so definitely are.

JamesTC

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on June 30, 2022, 05:16:06 PMYeah first he misses out on the monkey dust job, then he finds a bunch of slapheads taking the piss.

I was trying to find a picture of that nonce Monkey Dust character who chats to kids online, as I was wondering if they looked alike.

Kankurette

Quote from: Replies From View on June 30, 2022, 07:49:29 PMsoufflé not scuffle

You have Tom Captain Moore to thank for language you drivelling punk.  Have some respect for it.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: poodlefaker on June 30, 2022, 11:26:39 AMOnce saw Paul Shane sitting at the bar in the Stage Door, Manchester, absolutely pissed, stinking of stale beer. Mark E Smith was in there at the same time, which was somehow fitting.

Quote from: Glebe on June 30, 2022, 07:06:30 PM"Mark can't hear yah-ah!"

Glebe

Ray Travez

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 30, 2022, 10:49:29 AMIt looks like they've drawn a face on a bollock.

we've all done it, sitting on the sofa in our gruds waiting for Catchphrase to start

Sonny_Jim

More Captain Tom:

Quote from: Ferris on July 01, 2022, 12:43:52 AMSomeone more tasteless than me would photoshop a brazzers logo in the bottom left of that image.

Not me though, I'm above all that.

Quote from: FalknerHinton on July 01, 2022, 12:44:14 PMFortunately for you, I am not above all that.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Stigdu on July 01, 2022, 01:46:43 PMNah, saying you hope he breaks his hip while raising money for charity, and falls over into his own grave and dies isn't funny.

dontpaintyourteeth

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 01, 2022, 02:03:37 PMI hope his daughter resurrects him so that he then falls and breaks his hip and they can go on telly together to defraud Chris Tarrant, the various-aged cunts.

"various-aged"

Sebastian Cobb

Searched the forum for a film I'd recently watched and one of the only mentions of it was this gem, which didn't seem to get the recognition it deserved at the time:

Quote from: Sin Agog on July 09, 2017, 04:19:00 PM
Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on July 09, 2017, 04:02:54 PMThen why isn't it called Spiderman - Coming Home

I'm not sure the idea of Peter Parker being a truculent wheelchair-bound Vietnam vet who has an affair with Jane Fonda has the same mass appeal.

shoulders

Kankurette

Paul Calf

Quote from: H-O-W-L on June 30, 2022, 06:42:49 PMMonkey's Paw moment where she's scrambling for the locks while her husband casts the third and final wish to make whatever is at the door go away.
Quote from: frajer on June 30, 2022, 06:46:48 PMA sudden silence.

"Is he... it gone?"

"Sort of. It's in the garden doing laps."

H-O-W-L

non capisco

Frajer's contributions to the 'things your dad is still doing' thread are pretty uniformly ace as well.

Quote from: frajer on June 27, 2022, 12:26:50 PMYour dad blames fancy quilted multi-ply toilet paper for the lack of anal fortitude these days. "They're all pampered, son! Where's the tracing paper you'd risk shredding your harris with? Bumholes these days look like they're fresh off the showroom floor!"

"Whose anus are you looking at that closely, dad?

Norman stands up quickly and bellows "Who fancies another drink?"

"Bumholes these days look like they're fresh off the showroom floor" really made me smile.

Ferris

I'll add to the love-in. Very good poster, I always read their stuff because it's usually excellent.

frajer

Dah thank you, you thoroughly lovely bastards! I love this place so it means a lot that my nonsense raises some smiles.

Ferris

Sorry I was talking about Ferris and posted from the wrong sock.

Disregard.

frajer

Glebe