Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:04:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A badfellow is jailed

Started by The Lurker, July 02, 2022, 03:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lurker

Quote from: ITV NewsA comedian originally from Northern Ireland who paid to watch children being sexually abused online has been jailed for almost five years.

Eamon Goodfellow was convicted of directing the sexual abuse of children in the Philippines and Romania.

Originally from Lurgan in Co Armagh but now with an address in St Albans in Hertfordshire, the 50-year-old was arrested by officers from the National Crime Agency in June 2018.

After seizing all of his electronic devices for analysis, a number of chat logs were recovered.

The NCA said Goodfellow had actively directed facilitators to perform certain sexual acts on underage children during an online live-stream.

The National Crime Agency's operations manager Martin Ludlow said the 50-year-old "made it very clear that he has sexual interest in young children in these chat logs".

He continued: "[Goodfellow] attempted to arrange for the most horrific abuse of vulnerable children thousands of miles away from him for his own gratification."

Having been found guilty of two counts of attempting to cause the sexual exploitation of a child under 13 in April, Goodfellow was sentenced to four years and nine months in prison on Thursday.

He is also subject to a 10-year Sexual Harm Prevention Order and will remain on the sex offenders register for the rest of his life.

Trips to the Philippines. Shock horror.

Not heard of him but according to Google, he would make jokes about noncing kids. Some double bluff.

imitationleather

What name does he post here under?

The Lurker

We'll find out when a long-term poster doesn't post for two years (give or take)

jobotic

Ooh this will be like "Which Tory MP can't go into the House of Commons?"

imitationleather

I'd like to draw everyone's attention to the fact that I, a beloved long-term poster, am still posting.

Martin Van Buren Stan

I'm glad the article says "attempted" does that mean he was unsuccessful? Maybe he just paid and it never happened.

imitationleather

Fambo Number Mive

According to Cheshire Live:

QuoteEven though Goodfellow had been arrested he continued to work on the comedy circuit winning accolades. He was runner-up in The New Act of the year contest at The Hackney Empire in London. He also performed at the Edinburgh Fringe in a show called "Humour Trafficking" which was described in the show's publicity as "So funny it's illegal".

Wonder how reformed he will be when he leaves prison. I presume he will serve his sentence on a nonce wing with like minded people, maybe even seeing how his act goes down with the other perverts.

Not sure what you can do with people like this, his crimes are pretty grim.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Nothing wrong with that I guess. I don't think anyone should stop working cos of an arrest before they're charged or convicted

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: imitationleather on July 02, 2022, 03:32:37 PMI'd like to draw everyone's attention to the fact that I, a beloved long-term poster, am still posting.

Quote from: imitationleather on July 02, 2022, 03:33:36 PM

This is why nobody should ever conduct their own defence in court.

Replies From View

Quote from: imitationleather on July 02, 2022, 03:32:37 PMI'd like to draw everyone's attention to the fact that I, a beloved long-term poster, am still posting.

what are the peas like in there

imitationleather

They do terrible things to comedians in prison.

The Lurker

Quote from: imitationleather on July 03, 2022, 01:37:30 PMThey do terrible things to comedians in prison.

You would know, Eamon

Replies From View

They heckle them and everything.

imitationleather

Some kind of comedian, are we?!

Yes, a nonce kind.

idunnosomename

At least he'll get some good material for his act out of it!!!

He'll leave with new jokes about walking into bars.