Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:06:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

George Soros Curry Scheme

Started by Video Game Fan 2000, February 03, 2024, 07:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

You make a wish and globalist godmother, George Soros appears.

He demands that you make a regular, medium hot curry with store bought ingredients. This curry will be served to a dozen people selected at random from your family and coworkers.

The twist is - for every Mars Bar® you cook into the curry, he will give you fifty thousand euros. You are allowed to put in as many Mars Bars as you like and disguise the taste and texture as you wish. However, if anyone finds the curry disgusting or unplatable - or if someone finds out there's a marsbars in it he will kill you with his magical covid vaccine. it must be recognisable as a curry.

How many Mars bars could you put into George's magic curry and how would you disguise them?

Video Game Fan 2000

on second thought, this thread was easily good enough for general

shoulders

As with all curries, there are leftovers as standard. My trick would be to make the vat so large that the several mars bars are of homeopathic levels to the volume in general.

Also I would give all of the dozen people Covid so they lost their sense of taste, then - just to be sure - distract them by bumming them.

For every Mars bar I put in the curry I'd also put about five Snickers bars. I'd openly admit there were Snickerses in the curry, which would be palatable since peanut curry is totally legitimate, and no fucker would be able to detect the Mars bars when it's all melted together. If anyone got suspicious I'd distract them with nostalgic discussions of when they were called Marathons. And if Soros kicked up a fuss I'd start a conspiracy theory that he was the one who forced Britain to change the name through currency speculation and subversive universities.

Video Game Fan 2000

i'm sorry but george soros has sentenced you both to [spins wheel] penile diminishing fluoridation

Cuellar

I'd put in about 10,then serve it to a carefully curated group of passanda, korma etc enthusiasts.

None would find it disgusting. All would delight.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Cuellar on February 05, 2024, 06:55:08 PMI'd put in about 10,then serve it to a carefully curated group of passanda, korma etc enthusiasts.

None would find it disgusting. All would delight.

george is suggestively stroking a wad of cash while reading this