Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:07:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Night Court

Started by Neil, February 03, 2004, 08:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Another show that was mentioned to me last night by a yank bloke on Soulseek.  Sounds bloody brilliant, he said it ranks up there with the best of Cheers and the like.  After a bit of Googling I found that there was a limited run on BBC1, but they were dropped as noone was particularly interested.  Anyone remember this show?  Is it as good as I was told?  

QuoteJudge Harold T. Stone presides over "Night Court" - a court that deals with petty crimes that can be dealt with in a dime-a-dozen manner. The cases appearing before the court are bizarre, but that's ok, because Judge Stone is not your average-Jack judge. He's an eccentric fun-loving guy presiding over an urban night court (and all the silliness going on there). He's assisted by a motley crew of clerks and District Attorneys who often create as much chaos as the criminals they bring in for trial.

BBC Comedy Guide entry

dizzidecazz

It was on here for quite some time. It was good but nothing outstanding. It hand some excellent gags but only one an episode, if that. My memories are fond now that you've mentioned it but I'd forgotten it's existence for about 6 years.

Purple Tentacle

edit: sorry, spazzy wrong button press

Little Blind Timothy

shit!...i arrived here by mistake also!...

GO TO BED NEIL!

TOCMFIC

I loved that show. I was shoved into a boarding school by my parents for a year to "straighten me out" (failed) and got my Dad to tape it every time it was on. Excellent show. Very funny.