Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:14:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What's mong at the movies?!

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2007, 09:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

A new thread, because the presence of that questionable Home Alone pic was a bit uncomfortable.

Small Man Big Horse

The What About Pob? one is fantastic. The other one's cool too, but then I have to say that as I've basically just stolen your idea...

Artemis

Quote from: Glebe on June 24, 2007, 09:01:42 PM
A new thread, because the presence of that questionable Home Alone pic was a bit uncomfortable.

Why? Better to discuss these things then attempt to delete them and pretend they never happened. Questionable in what way? It was quite an accurate reflection, wasn't it? She was left home alone. Good god man, don't start new threads for everybody because you personally felt uncomfortable by something somebody else did - that's no way to go about things. I've a good mind to post it again to be honest. Tell you what, I'll do it by spoiler. Fucking hell, is this what we've come to?

Spoiler alert
[close]

fanny splendid

Hah, who did that Home Alone mong? That's superb: just the kind of mong we need.

Artemis

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

A Bad Taste Gold Star to you Sir.

I was in the library today and their was a Maddie poster that bared the legend 'Look Into My Eyes' at the top then all the gumpf at the bottom. I was so tempted to write the whole Little Britain hypnotist catchphrase on it.

Ronnie the Raincoat

Quote from: Artemis on June 25, 2007, 11:27:30 AM
That'll be me, then. Sshhh!

It's class.  I'm getting so fucking sick of these mawkish "Find Maddie" posters like she's everyone's child.  Tons of children are missing and probably dead now but no-one gives a fuck about them because they're not white, middle class and blonde.

Glebe

The media deseves to be mocked, but it was just using the face of a missing girl who may be dead that I found a bit unpalatable.

Ambient Sheep

Well one advantage of starting a new thread is that I got to see all these lovely mo...er...photoshops.  I'd never been in the other thread before because I thought it was literally a "What's on at the movies" thread, and I hardly ever go to the cinema, so I just didn't bother.

Glebe

Jemble Fred

Glebe

Mulholland Hard Drive made me splutter, it's the archetypal Glebe mong.

Artemis

He certainly has a distinctive style.

Toad in the Hole

I actually shuddered at that Cherie Blair one.  Congratulations, Artemis.

Artemis

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

mothman

I think "J-Lo and Stitch" is one of those phrases that may now become permanently engraved in my brain. . .

Glebe

CaledonianGonzo

*Removes hat - particularly for Cattle Royale and the airborne Micks*

Glebe

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Glebe

Glebe

TC Raymond

Can someone stick a fucking big fish in a poster for 'Requiem For A Dream' and change it to 'Requiem For A Bream'?

Deadman97

FFS Raymond, you owe me one- time is money, sunshine: