Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,478
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:53:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What's mong at the movies?!

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2007, 09:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Still Not George

How? The first one's a shit idea poorly photoshopped, the second isn't even original as Glebe did it like 400 times better further up the page. It's just idiot Telegraph bollocks, he should be ashamed of himself. If [banned troll] had posted the same things there'd be howling.

Oh, and tagtwat below - if you don't have the balls to call me a smug cunt on the thread, just shut the fuck up, eh?

DocDaneeka

So you think This Is Sparta is funnier than This Isn't England? I liked Beagles because I didn't notice why it wasn't England until I looked closely at the picture.

I didn't post that tag but I think you are being a bit of a knob about this. We need more mongs and just posting "That's shit that is" in one of the few busy threads isn't going to help.

Marv Orange

Quote from: DocDaneeka on October 29, 2007, 12:49:06 PM
just posting "That's shit that is" in one of the few busy threads isn't going to help.

Yes you have to leave ccab something to do when he returns.

Beagle 2

Pfff, "I should be ashamed of myself"? I've got it, you're him aren't you? I'm like Charlton Heston and you've got me by the balls. Look at me skulking away there, don't I cut a pathetic figure?

Still, on the bright side, as I seem to have massively pissed someone off with something badly executed and banal, I reckon I'm due a cheque from Charles Saatchi.

Hank_Kingsley

Still Not George

Quote from: Beagle 2 on October 29, 2007, 01:58:55 PM
Pfff, "I should be ashamed of myself"? I've got it, you're him aren't you? I'm like Charlton Heston and you've got me by the balls. Look at me skulking away there, don't I cut a pathetic figure?

What the fuck are you on about?

QuoteStill, on the bright side, as I seem to have massively pissed someone off with something badly executed and banal, I reckon I'm due a cheque from Charles Saatchi.

Hardly "massively pissed off", unless that now means the same thing as "mildly irritated". Still, if it gets you aroused then feel free to fantasize that I'm sitting here, purple faced, stiff and apoplectic with rage.

Still Not George

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on October 29, 2007, 02:26:06 PM
What a smug cunt that chap is!

Here we go again. I'll get a schoolteacher friend of mine to look on in a disinterested, bored fashion as you gang up, it'll help get the ambiance right.

Still Not George

Quote from: DocDaneeka on October 29, 2007, 12:49:06 PM
So you think This Is Sparta is funnier than This Isn't England? I liked Beagles because I didn't notice why it wasn't England until I looked closely at the picture.
Not very observant then.

The "this isn't england" one just wasn't funny. Either it was a racist "Londonistan" type piece-of-shit or it was a straight "look, it's a backdrop from another country" pun in which case it was a really, really weak joke. Either way it's just a bit crap. And that's before I get started on the Michael Moore one...

I find it interesting that Beagle put his hands up to them being quite poor on the last page and then suddenly, once he has a defender, started throwing shit around on this one. Nice.

QuoteI didn't post that tag but I think you are being a bit of a knob about this. We need more mongs and just posting "That's shit that is" in one of the few busy threads isn't going to help.

WTF? Are you seriously suggesting that it's now against the rules to criticise photomongs in here just because there aren't enough of them?
If there's one thing the Maddy McCann thread has demonstrated, it's that the lack of mongs isn't because there's no-one who wants to make them, it's because there's no good thread ideas around. Being uncritical of everything just leads to shit threads that you could find on boards where everyone talks about knitting and babies and has a sig that takes up 3/4 of the screen.

Hank_Kingsley

Quote from: Nyarrrrrrrrrlathotep on October 29, 2007, 02:28:46 PM
Here we go again. I'll get a schoolteacher friend of mine to look on in a disinterested, bored fashion as you gang up, it'll help get the ambiance right.

Calm down dear, nobody's bullying you! I was just being flip, but if you'd rather see some sort of conspiracy...well, that's your call.

TC Raymond

Still Not George

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on October 29, 2007, 02:59:42 PM
Calm down dear, nobody's bullying you! I was just being flip, but if you'd rather see some sort of conspiracy...well, that's your call.

QuoteWhat a smug cunt that chap is!
Sorry, you clearly have a different definition of "flip" to me.

As for conspiracies... nah, you lot are just seemingly incapable of avoiding playground behaviour.

Hank_Kingsley

Still Not George

- edited out as I can't even fucking joke about kids, I hate being a dad -

Good, now get back to your room.

Hank_Kingsley

Beagle 2

It was just a weak pun, I don't really claim to know what you mean by "racist "Londonistan" type piece-of-shit", but it's got the word racist in it which is a shame, because it's not. I'm still holding my hands up to them being shit, look I called them shit in my last post. I just thought I might try and wind you up a bit because you said I "should be ashamed of myself", which is hilariously over the top.

Wait, no I get it now - you think I'm making some statement about mosques in England or something? That's the fucking Taj Mahal! I was going to do the Eiffel tower but it didn't work in that space. And Moore had just been pissing me off all morning with his "The NHS is perfect" stuff.

Hank_Kingsley

[banned troll] is frinky? Say what?!

quadraspazzed

Can't see the old computer game mongs thread, so here'll do...

Still Not George

Quote from: Beagle 2 on October 29, 2007, 03:26:10 PM
It was just a weak pun, I don't really claim to know what you mean by "racist "Londonistan" type piece-of-shit", but it's got the word racist in it which is a shame, because it's not. I'm still holding my hands up to them being shit, look I called them shit in my last post. I just thought I might try and wind you up a bit because you said I "should be ashamed of myself", which is hilariously over the top.

Wait, no I get it now - you think I'm making some statement about mosques in England or something? That's the fucking Taj Mahal! I was going to do the Eiffel tower but it didn't work in that space. And Moore had just been pissing me off all morning with his "The NHS is perfect" stuff.
Well, what I was getting at was that it was either a really weak pun (and thus a bit shit) or racist fucking bollocks. And using the Taj Mahal is exactly the kind of crap that sort of bollocks does. I'm rather glad to see it was just a bit of a crap joke, really.
As for the NHS - bear in mind this dude lives in the US, where the decision on whether you get treated for your cock cancer or not is made by a twat in a tie with shiny teeth and a big office some 500 miles away based on how much it costs. And that's assuming you're willing to spend a *huge* amount of your income on insurance. In comparison to that, the NHS is fucking paradise.

Quadraspazzed - now that's more like it. More please - new computer games mong thread perhaps?

Hank - I assume it's the ghostbusters thing, Frinky was obsessed with them.

quadraspazzed

Quote from: Nyarrrrrrrrrlathotep on October 29, 2007, 04:12:20 PM
Quadraspazzed - now that's more like it. More please - new computer games mong thread perhaps?

Well hopefully Neil will reactivate the old one - there was some good uns in there. I assume it's still here, just hidden like most of the old threads from UYA.

HINT! HINT!

Still Not George

*dances*

I've inspired an avatar. My work on this plane is done.

Old Thrashbarg

Quote from: quadraspazzed on October 29, 2007, 04:17:51 PM
Well hopefully Neil will reactivate the old one - there was some good uns in there. I assume it's still here, just hidden like most of the old threads from UYA.

HINT! HINT!

It's here. Guess it needs moving to this sub-board now, though.

puffy

So let me get this right, we have to think of a film, then crowbar a pun based gag into the title (preferably with tenuous reference to a C-list celebrity)

Bloody genius.

Ronnie the Raincoat

Quote from: puffy on October 29, 2007, 07:33:28 PM
(preferably with tenuous reference to a C-list celebrity)

Bloody genius.

Bit like your hilarious avatar there, you bloody genius.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I don't quite believe why Beagle 2's had to take all this to be honest. His first mong is clearly saying "Michael Moore's a DICK", not "private health system works actually" and the second one is quite straightforward and perfectly fucking acceptable.

When you get shit presents at Christmas, do you go up to the darling relative who purchased it/knitted it for you and go "What the fuck was that? That is shit, I hate you."

Still Not George

Oh just shut the fuck up. I'm fucking tired of you wading into things like your fucking opinion matters, without actually thinking it through first.

</irony>

wheatgod

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You're Frinky! All these Frinky accusations have just been a smokescreen to divert people's attention from your unshakable identity!

Still Not George

No, you're Frinky, and I'm Spartacus, thus proving that this...

is...

SPAAAARRRRTAAAAA!

Hank_Kingsley

There's certainly a Greek love between you two.

Still Not George

I love him carnally, assuming "carnally" means "with an knife up the arse".