Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:36:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Helen Mirren's Tits Challenge - NSFW

Started by Cerys, August 25, 2008, 04:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

As everyone knows, a fundamental law of the universe is that every movie released must contain at least one shot of Helen Mirren's breasts.  However, due to the collusion of the Masons, the Illuminati, the Bilderberg Group and Pinball, most of these famous norks have been left on the cutting room floors of history. 

We here at Verbwhores cannot stand idly by while this sort of blatant revisionism continues.  The challenge before us, therefore, is to go out into the big wide world of the Internet and find these legendary bazoombas, wherever they may be hiding.  Smoke them out of their holes, as it were.

My elite staff have so far uncovered the following mammaries:

I now entrust you with the all-important task of locating bringing other portrayals of these iconic baps into the light.  Be advised that they may be subtly camouflaged, and close examination may be necessary.  I equip you with this handy Spotters' Guide to help in your quest.  Remember - Helen Mirren's knockers are in your hands.

Gradual Decline

Cerys

Ginyard

Gradual Decline

Cerys

madhair60

papalaz4444244

chocky909

This is actually one of the subliminal single frames that flash on screen during this famous scene. Better than Cerys' own The Shining mong even if I do say so myself. Check out my judicious use of the 'smear' tool.

Cerys

Ginyard

Someone's going to have to point me in the direction of the best monging software sometime. Then I can blow away a few more precious minutes a week.

Glebe

They're a right hoary old pair of twonks, aren't they?

rudi

You dead funny Cerys.

That Jaws one is a thing of jubbly beauty.

Cerys

Nice one - took me a while to spot them.

Cerys

I can't help thinking this is a very strange way to spend one's time.

Ginyard

Quote from: Cardinal Tit Storm on August 27, 2008, 08:29:41 PM

You know you're not of healthy mind when you look at that picture and still think "phwoaaaaar!"

Cerys

That, my friends, is a thing of beauty.

Although I now have an image of a smaller chestburster erupting from between those tiny Mirrenesque boobies.

Kazuo Kiriyama

Cerys

Still Not George

ziggy starbucks

photobucket didn't like my Morph with helen mirren's tits, so they appear to have taken it down. Maybe it was too dull and pedestrian for them. But I'm not giving up, so imageshack are here to save the day

Cerys

sproggy

Cerys

ziggy starbucks

ha, perfect

edward woodward: "oh god, oh jesus christ........look at those massive tits"