Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:55:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Whores Comic - Draw a panel you slag!

Started by DocDaneeka, November 16, 2008, 09:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocDaneeka

I have drawn a panel for a comic. You draw the next panel and post it up. Then someone else adds another panel and so on. Then when it looks finished we stitch it all together and send it to Marvel.

Use Ms paint, photoshop or whatever. Not much effort is required, look how I have managed to have absolutely nothing amusing in the first panel!

no_offenc

I've been postally pipped here but this was going from the big pile of poo:

Jemble Fred

NoSleep

Hehe. Well done, Doc. TC grabbing himself a Twix on the way out of the vending machine vortex was the icing on the cake.

DocDaneeka

Cheers Nosleep, the Twix was a last minute addition.

Does anyone want to add a panel? I don't want to have post two panels in a row. Neil promised in the cab chatroom he would add a panel, but where is he? Probably off his face on catnip laughing at children with aspergers syndrome.

Blue Jam

Tokyo Sexwhale

This Wimblemong stuff's a piece of piss!

Tokyo Sexwhale

That could have been improved by the word 'Furious' and an arrow leading from it towards TC's face.

Quote from: NoSleep on November 21, 2008, 02:55:14 PM
Hehe. Well done, Doc. TC grabbing himself a Twix on the way out of the vending machine vortex was the icing on the cake.

I've only just seen this (bit late, sorry!) and would like to join NoSleep in praising Doc's work.  You've made my stomach hurt.  That's gotta be the best [banned troll] photoshop since the Hydra/Goodies gem.

DocDaneeka

Heheh just like the real Tc he keeps on coming back.

NoSleep

OG Mudbone

Hello there. This is me dropping the ball.

Glebe