Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:46:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Invent your own films.

Started by Glebe, November 25, 2008, 01:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

...On any topic or whatever. Let's kick things off with two amphibious movie-of-the-week classics:

Clone Army

From the weekender-needs-to-grow-some-balls thread.

Gradual Decline

Glebe

1988, Dir: Paulo Ferhoovah

The year is 2012. The post-apocalyptic city of New Michigan is under threat from lawless droves of crims. Critically injured in a shootout, officer Paul Weller opts to undergo Clamptech Corporation's experimental procedure, and Android Police Enforcer is born! The city is in the grip of druglord Vex Gribbler, the man who killed Weller's family and best buddy-but not for long! Now, justice sports pistons and stomps legality into your face! Drugos, perps and muties, beware!

Soundtrack featuring Motley Crues' 'Rough Justice (2012)' available on Polydor Records now on LP, cassette-and Compact Disc!

"Better than Cybord Cop 2-smashing!"-Paul Ross

2000, Dir: Ang Chumpion

Considered the film with which Adrian Brody proved himself as a serious actor, The Penguin Stealer is an evocative and poignant portrayal of a mentally ill man and his obsession with the theivery of the popular South Pole-based flightless bird. One day he meets Suzie, a disturbed girl with a penchant for vole snatching. He agrees to take her to the freezer where he stores his waddling companions, and a strange romance is born. But it is destined to end in tragedy. Roger Ebert called this "The most moving film ever made after Forrest Gump", and The Guardian's Derek Malcolm said "Astonishing. I wept a flood of salty tears into my popcorn."

2009, Dir: Alan Smithee

The Farrelly Brothers may be planning there own Stooges movie, but they've been beaten to the punch by this rather macabre take on the classic trio of stupid bloody idiots! Starring avant-garde composer Phillip Glass as Larry, pub landlord Al Murray as Curly and Phantasm Tall Man Angus Scrimm as Moe, the movie sees the boys employed as butlers to some unspeakable, unseen, shadowy figure. Expect lots of "Hey Moe!" "Oh, a wise guy, uh?" and "Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhtaga!", with a heavy dose of eye-poking, face slapping and human sacrifice on the shores of Innsmouth. Despair, mortals! N'yuk n'yuk n'yuk!

Cerys

Glebe

Aw, thanks Cerys! Now, just to lower the quality somewhat:

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Three belated but deserved cheers for 'justice gets mental...in the future'

Glebe

biggytitbo

Glebe

Hank_Kingsley

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I can't think of a single film that wouldn't be significantly improved by the presence of that loveable slathering hound.

biggytitbo

Retinend

This thread is marvelous. Well done, all.

Retinend

nah, they're shit. just arbitrary puns. 'Fight Club' to 'Night Club'? 'The Bone Collector' to 'The Cone Collector? Shite.

non capisco

All the '& Hooch' ones are brilliant. I just belly-laughed at 'Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice & Hooch'.

biggytitbo

Glebe