Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,478
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:36:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Verbwhores Costume Drama

Started by Jemble Fred, January 09, 2009, 04:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemble Fred

Another 'I've got 21 Words' thread for those suffering from withdrawal symptoms. That's me and Ginyard, then. This here's a pastoral Nineteenth Century novella, with bonnets and tight trousers and TB and all that. 21 words. Enjoy.

Tits-Titford to Cramlington.
A work of literary genius by Ginyard, Sexton Brackets Drugbust, Jemble Fred, The Midnight Watch Baboon... you know, all them.

I

The letter arrived promptly in March. 'Dear Mr Memebridge,' it began, the scent of crumpets discernible in the paper, 'Why don't

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

you recite this letter in my voice, so any 'would be eavesdroppers' will immediately ascertain from whom said document is from?

Jemble Fred

Thank you. This epistle is to introduce Miss Olivia Braintree, the daughter of the Right Rev. Raymond of Cramlington. She is

CaledonianGonzo

beneath you in both rank and station - and is oft found in the coach rank by the station working for ha'pennies.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Indeed, her velvety Strawberry Slice is quite delicious - although it is, I discovered to my cost, simply a type of cake.

Jemble Fred

On the thirteenth day of Tonymas her father reclined on a fork, and was buried a week later at the crossroads

the midnight watch baboon

'twixt old Newmarket and new Oldkumquat Cres-cent. The burial was lagubrious, but due to my paranoid schizophrenia, crazed bursts of giggles

Jemble Fred

were of course unavoidable, and everybody joined in lustily.

You will have noticed by now that she also has a lovely

CaledonianGonzo

bustle and the creaking of whalebone when she bends to tie her shoelaces quite makes one's eyes water.  Nevertheless, come evening

Jemble Fred

was a great success thanks to Miss B's organisational skills, encouraging the gentlemen, holding the pipettes, and cleaning up afterwards with

Ginyard

her pussy and a gravy boat. Mr Thistlecrevasse, a most enthusiastic fellow, had travelled the cobbled roads sodden by a recent thaw

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

imitating the mating dance of the Phillip's Piper-crab in order to garner her considerable affections, but alas, his hopes were dashed

Jemble Fred

– as were his brains. It was the cobblestones for him.

Anyway, by now you will have attracted quite a crowd reading

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

this as loudly as you can muster. I also hope you have winked and grinned at the assembled throng when instructed,

CaledonianGonzo

and chastised them thoroughly, especially the Hindoos and Mohammedans."

Memebridge put down the letter.  The Reverend Tom Charles Raymond?  That name

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

chilled the very blood within his internal bloodpipes.

It had oft been said that the mercurial Reverend was as fiery an

Jemble Fred

orator as Plutarch himself – though it may have been 'Pluto'. Any product of his loins was unlikely to be a fit

CaledonianGonzo

suitor for Ms Moletits, the village postmistress.  Raymond was renowned for his etchings, wherein he would mock downtrodden guttersnipes in utterly

Ginyard

filthy clothes using only his various disfigured finger puppets for paint brushes, causing alarm and distress to otherwise placid-tempered

Placido Domingo, who oft' travelled back a few score years in time to watch Raymond growling "Spunkfritters" and flicking paint

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

around.

However, noted art critic Lord Jemblington Fredford had been heard to remark that Raymond's work was 'Utterly Person On Foot'.

CaledonianGonzo

Having not a fraction of Hogarth's draftmanship, another wag essayed it 'A Harlot's Progress' (wherein all the harlots look the same).

Ginyard

Nevertheless, all were agreed that his attempts at arabesquian obsessive humour in his art were clearly the work of a mad prize marrowed fuck of the first order

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

But now he was dead. Dead and gone.

The same could not be said, of course, of his daughter Miss Braintree

Ginyard

Man Nips, that fine cerebral village oak, who advised fine and trusted folk from Chigley, Trumpton and Deptford as to what

Ginyard

fine things could be achieved in the fine fine. Fine, though Mr Fine, a man renowned for using the same words in the same sentence like a blithering idiot and then forgetting simple rules like counting in the process.

Jemble Fred

FAGGOTS! BAGS! RANDY!

At this juncture, the original author, Sir Giles BigKnockers, was stung in the kidney by a vicar and died with all

froth everywhere. The original manuscript was taken up by his nephew, Lemuel LargeBreasts.

"So can I come in then?" asked Miss

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Ssssss - pronounced Ssssss - "Only, I've already come in, so if you didn't want me to, it's a bit late for that."

"Then why ask, you vast, sexy abortion", said Lemuel before bedding, marrying and murdering the mass of s's of a woman who

Jemble Fred

did. This was Lemuel the butler, who ushered Miss Braintree into the scullery while the Man of the House carried on

---
reading that letter from her Mum, remember.

"... so I hope you put her to good use.
Sexy kisses,
Ermintrude B."

Burning