Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:29:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Horribly staged photos.

Started by boxofslice, February 14, 2009, 10:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boxofslice

Taken from The Sun today. It's the story of the 13 year old dad.

Any more examples of photos that have been badly set up to make a point?

JESUS CHRIST, GET THAT WHALE OUT OF THERE, IT'LL EAT THOSE TWO ALI.. oh wait, it's the mother.

That boy's quite handsome, and there's lots of 13 year old totty out there, you'd think he have managed to impregnate a human at least.

Wait a second.... isn't that...

Retinend

Quote from: The Region Legion on February 14, 2009, 10:13:54 AMThat boy's quite handsome, and there's lots of 13 year old totty out there, you'd think he have managed to impregnate a human at least.

He looks about 8. 13 Year-olds shouldn't be impregnating anyone, never mind if they're 'handsome'. What's wrong with you?

Quote from: Retinend on February 14, 2009, 10:56:49 AM
He looks about 8. 13 Year-olds shouldn't be impregnating anyone, never mind if they're 'handsome'. What's wrong with you?

I'm not saying I'm interested in him personally, just that he's clearly way out of that Vic Reeves monstrosity's league. He'll be kicking himself when he's Orlando Bloom in 10 years and that thing has tripled in mass and become Britain's top light entertainer.

boxofslice

We all make sexual mistakes in our teens. I remember when I was 15 and slept with Tracy Jenkins, big fucking mistake... literally. I couldn't get a date in my school for a year after that got out.

Great mongs by the way. More photos please.

Quote from: boxofslice on February 14, 2009, 01:53:33 PM
We all make sexual mistakes in our teens. I remember when I was 15 and slept with Tracy Jenkins, big fucking mistake... literally. I couldn't get a date in my school for a year after that got out.

Yeah but... I mean, come on. We didn't have anyone that ugly at our school, not even the ugly girls. It's like someone opened the Ark of the Covenant.

mook

It probably says more about my jaded, drink addled mind than anything else, but the thing that depresses me most out of this whole sorry, sordid tale is that duvet cover. I want to find the cunt who designed it and shake my head sadly at them, while tutting and weeping.

Either that, or do this at them... For hours:

redgonewild

I'm more concerned about what ps3 game they're playing, watch only involves one player to press 'up' on the d- pad. In fact, their lack of concentration towards this game just show they don't fucking care. Typical.

Ambient Sheep

Nobody's mentioned how much she looks like Karen Matthews yet, have they?  Now there's a mong waiting to happen...

ThickAndCreamy

Can I just say that Vic Reeves mong made me laugh for a good minute straight, it's simplistically brilliant.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

boxofslice

wherearethespoons

Great thread this is turning into.  However, redgonewild the fact that the controllers aren't even turned on should be more annoying.

And mook, that duvet cover is fine.  It's the fucking pillow that is disturbing.  How are you supposed to rest your head in peace on that bright fucker?

ziggy starbucks

rudi

More to the point, what self-respecting (I know, I know) 15 year old girl is fucking any 13 year old, never mind one who looks barely 10??

When I was 13 all the 15 year old girls spent their break times talking over the school gates to the thicko 16/17 year old drop-outs who worked down Tesco and owned a scooter and could grow facial hair. Hampshire's Hurrying to Hell in a Handcart, ho hyus...

Danger Man

Alfie Patten is "distraught and devastated" by claims that he is not the father of baby Maisie, after two other teenagers claimed they had a relationship with his girlfriend.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4637339/Schoolboy-father-Alfie-Patten-distraught-at-claims-Maisie-not-his.html

Jack Shaftoe

Quote"There is one boy in particular who does seem to have a stronger resemblance to the child."

Christ.

Quote from: Danger Man on February 16, 2009, 02:39:37 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4637339/Schoolboy-father-Alfie-Patten-distraught-at-claims-Maisie-not-his.html

From that:

QuoteMax Clifford, the publicist who is representing Alfie and his family, said: "Nicola has agreed that DNA tests are the best way to resolve the issue of paternity.

For fucks sake, is there ANYTHING this cockend doesn't have a hand in? He's another one in need of a good culling.

redgonewild

Quote from: wherearethespoons on February 15, 2009, 05:41:28 PM
Great thread this is turning into.  However, redgonewild the fact that the controllers aren't even turned on should be more annoying.

You're absolutely right. Revising my previous statement, they could have been watching a particularly amusing cutscene (the troll/ girl hybrid is showing emotion; it seems to be happiness). Also, if i remember correctly Metal Geat Solid 4 required the player to press 'up' on the controller to zoom in during cutscenes. The hours of happiness i spent zoomed in on Naomi Hunter's boobs...

biggytitbo

redgonewild

That's ridiculously good.

boxofslice

I've been laughing a solid minute at that. Well done Biggy.

Ambient Sheep

Great mongs by everybody here, well done!

Quote from: Danger Man on February 16, 2009, 02:39:37 PMAlfie Patten is "distraught and devastated" by claims that he is not the father of baby Maisie, after two other teenagers claimed they had a relationship with his girlfriend...

Yeah, I feel sorry for the lad now.  There was a bit in yesterday's People that I mentioned in the Laughable News thread that just made me really feel for him:

QuoteSpeaking from his home in Hailsham, East Sussex, 4ft-tall Alfie told The People: "Other stupid boys are lying, saying bad things, like they have slept with Chantelle too.  But I am the only boyfriend she has had and we've been together for two years, so I must be the dad.

"When she found out she was having a baby, I asked her 'Am I the dad?' and she went 'Yeah' so I believe her.  I didn't know about DNA tests before, but Mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells you if you're the dad.  So, if I have that, they can all shut up. But I don't really care what people say. And I don't like them being bad about Chantelle."

Poor little kid, he has no idea what he's gotput himself into, has he?

ziggy starbucks

biggy's mongs are always great, he should do more

Little Hoover

biggytitbo

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on February 16, 2009, 09:51:35 PM
biggy's mongs are always great, he should do more

Thanks!

Yours is upsetting in quite a few ways.