Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:13:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Horribly staged photos.

Started by boxofslice, February 14, 2009, 10:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wadded Bliss

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 16, 2009, 07:05:17 PM

Good work. I was trying to do one with Jonathon watsisface in but my Photoshop skills are nil.

Retinend

Quote from: Jack Shaftoe on February 16, 2009, 05:13:50 PM
Quote"There is one boy in particular who does seem to have a stronger resemblance to the child."

Christ.

hahaha

Danger Man

DNA results to be announced......on live TV?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4680496/Schoolboy-father-Alfie-Patten-may-open-DNA-test-results-on-live-television.html

Alfie Patten, the schoolboy who has allegedly become a parent aged 13, may open the DNA test results which will prove if he fathered his girlfriend's baby on live television, it has been reported.

The Masked Unit

"His father Dennis, 45, who has reportedly boasted about how much money he can make from the situation, is allegedly considering an offer to have the DNA results opened on a television talk show, according to the Daily Star."

The papers can literally make up anything they want, can't they, as long as they frame it in such a way. Every time I read something like this I'm reminded of the Simpsons episode "Homer Badman" where Homer is stitched up by the reporter. You know the bit I'm talking about.

I'm honoured that in being unpopular I'm finally worthy of tags dedicated to me. I'll be sure to be even more offensive in future.

gmoney

alan nagsworth

Quote from: The Masked Unit on February 17, 2009, 11:25:45 PM
"His father Dennis, 45, who has reportedly boasted about how much money he can make from the situation, is allegedly considering an offer to have the DNA results opened on a television talk show, according to the Daily Star."

The papers can literally make up anything they want, can't they, as long as they frame it in such a way. Every time I read something like this I'm reminded of the Simpsons episode "Homer Badman" where Homer is stitched up by the reporter. You know the bit I'm talking about.

Definitely. If The Sun is anything to go by, its readers will believe anything if its key points are accentuated by bold text.

Incidentally, if any Sun readers are present, I'd just like to inform you that the Holocaust never happened.

Danger Man

More boys have come forward claiming to be the father suggesting, perhaps, that an 8-way Santa took place.

"Alfie, who only looks about eight-years-old, is understood to want a paternity test following advice from his father, Dennis.

The 45-year-old is allegedly considering an offer to have the DNA results opened on a television talk show.

Alfie apparently agreed to take the test after two other boys - Richard Goodsell, 16, and Tyler Barker, 14 - claimed they could have parented Maisie.

Since then six other teenagers have come forward claiming they could be the baby's father, according to the Daily Star newspaper."

Egyptian Feast

Quote from: Danger Man on February 18, 2009, 01:37:40 PM
More boys have come forward claiming to be the father suggesting, perhaps, that an 8-way Santa took place.

They sat around listening to Tad?

boxofslice

8-way Santa

I'm not sure what this means. I looked it up and like Egyptian Feast all I got was Tad.

biggytitbo

Presumably it means 8 'santas' emptied their sacks down her chimney. Or something.

Bit of a surreal one, but I think you all know what I'm saying -

biggytitbo

wherearethespoons

Danger Man

Quote from: boxofslice on February 18, 2009, 06:07:49 PM
I'm not sure what this means. I looked it up and like Egyptian Feast all I got was Tad.

Double vaginal, double anal, double oral, one in each hand.

The Holy Grail of hardcore.

(and probably impossible)

((and it looks like only me and Tad have ever heard of it))

Wadded Bliss

an 8-way Santa took place.

This is called bagpiping where I come from. We also call dp an airtight.

ziggy starbucks

please someone give me a job so I don't have to do this anymore

Emma Raducanu

Why? This is more fun than a job.

redgonewild

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on February 19, 2009, 12:52:47 AM

please someone give me a job so I don't have to do this anymore

That's trippy. I'm sure somebody somewhere can pay you for your talent?

MuteBanana

Danger Man

Nothing beats reality....

Little Alfie wearing a "I'm the daddy, if not fuck you all I'll still be there" hoodie on Wednesday.

Some newspapers are claiming that Alfie was set-up from the start, with all the families involved plotting to make money from the tabloids before the baby was born.

Why did I decide to come back to this stupid country?

Quote from: Danger Man on February 20, 2009, 12:26:56 PM
Why did I decide to come back to this stupid country?

I misread that as "why did I decide to come back to this stupid century", you crazy timetraveller.

I love the ziggy and biggy show in this thread, although it's going to interfere with my sleep tonight
I'd imagine.

sproggy

I don't buy newspapers nor watch daytime TV so they can all kiss my non-tabloid ass.

Hank_Kingsley