What's the most idiotic video that still makes you laugh every time?

Started by madhair60, August 08, 2018, 12:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Quote from: Clownbaby on August 09, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
I'd like to know the context for this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=suSDlX7-9L0

From the video's description...

Quote[Turkish tv show] : A man talks about his mystic powers and says he is able to look into the future and fly. While another guest starts an argument with him, he goes crazy.

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd imagine that the man's not just be a chancer but instead has very real mental health issues.  When he jumps up and starts frantically rolling, it may be him attempting to prove that he can fly.

EDIT: I've just watched the subtitled video that Gonk linked to and I was spot on!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on August 09, 2018, 11:57:14 AM
"Get Your Hands Off My Penis" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc

That's a favourite of mine.  The "penis" line is good but it's the sentence "What is the charge?  Eating a meal?  A succulent Chinese meal?" that gets me every time.  It's the use of the word 'succulent' that does it.

Kelvin


Pseudopath

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on August 09, 2018, 11:57:14 AM
"Get Your Hands Off My Penis" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc

Love this guy. This article gives a little bit of his back story which is as outlandish and hilarious as you'd expect: https://www.sickchirpse.com/backstory-democracy-manifest-guy/

I'm still surprised that nobody has found a family connection between him and fellow CaB favourite, 'Major' Stewart Benest (a.k.a. Captain Two-Litaaaaar!). REMEMBER THE NAMES!

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: St_Eddie on August 09, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
That's a favourite of mine.  The "penis" line is good but it's the sentence "What is the charge?  Eating a meal?  A succulent Chinese meal?" that gets me every time.  It's the use of the word 'succulent' that does it.

I love that line too, along with "Ah yes, I see that you know your judo well", the tone of his voice makes me giggle every time.

Quote from: Pseudopath on August 09, 2018, 01:42:55 PM
Love this guy. This article gives a little bit of his back story which is as outlandish and hilarious as you'd expect: https://www.sickchirpse.com/backstory-democracy-manifest-guy/

I'm still surprised that nobody has found a family connection between him and fellow CaB favourite, 'Major' Stewart Benest (a.k.a. Captain Two-Litaaaaar!). REMEMBER THE NAMES!

Yeah, I read about that earlier this year when trying to find out more about him. Apparently he's now deceased which is all rather sad, but at least it sounds like he had a good run.


Jerzy Bondov

I feel bad for laughing at poor old Padraig here as he's clearly not having a good time of it but he's got a funny turn of phrase hasn't he? THE FUCKIN MADNESS OF LIFE! NOT ON! NOT SO FUCKIN ON!!

QDRPHNC






thraxx


Quote from: DrGreggles on August 10, 2018, 09:25:44 PM
Castletown Donkey Derby
https://youtu.be/8XtVm8z28e4

This has reminded of that video where the - i think Irish - bloke does a home made welcome to some god awful pub or bar, with a particularly excruciating look at the menu and food.

But I can't find the bugger - can anybody help?

Phil_A

Quote from: thraxx on August 10, 2018, 10:23:56 PM
This has reminded of that video where the - i think Irish - bloke does a home made welcome to some god awful pub or bar, with a particularly excruciating look at the menu and food.

But I can't find the bugger - can anybody help?

Oh god yeah, it was supposed to be promoting the Czech Inn in Dublin. It's absolutely priceless, so it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fndHn2o19A

- He reads the famous names on the wall and manages to get them all wrong. Miles Foreman, Ivan Lentil and Frank Kafka!

- Random close-up of some horribly unappetising looking coleslaw

- 50 Cent clearly playing off someone's phone during the queasy nightmare Club footage.

- The bit at the end when he starts shouting at us/the camera crew to get the fuck out for no clear reason.

- The editor gives herself a flashy credit graphic at the end even though she clearly did NOT deserve it after that appalling effort.


Blue Jam

I am a big fan of Cumlord (yes, Cumlord) the Pomeranian:

https://youtu.be/XEZMeyd9_GA

So is Biggy, I imagine.


Rocket Surgery


bushwick


fucking ponderous

bit of a bump

it's hip to fuck bees
https://youtu.be/C1RYSy55KtA
(the full stop the song takes at every "bees" is fucking amazing)

an assortment of drinks
https://youtu.be/IBRL7D0wcXM

Ferris

Most David Firth videos are great. Fond memories of cranking the dialup to MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE so that the latest ep of Burnt Face Man would load.

Also this classic https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OZkCXbbEJw


Blue Jam


Blue Jam

Do Dogs Have Brains? (Autotune remix):

I don't know why people were laughing at her, as someone who has owned dogs it seems a perfectly reasonable thing to ask...

I'M A STUPID CAT

NSFW, a bit sweary... Stupid Cat's owner apparently made this after coming home from a bad day at work to the sight of Stupid Cat lazing about the gaff doing fuck-all. The line insinuating cats have no awareness of their own mortality always gets me.

...and the classic...

THE SAUSAGE DOG EXPERIENCE


I want a SAUSAGE DOOOOGGG, plus some of whatever the narrator is on.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Rocket Surgery on August 11, 2018, 07:39:55 PM
Remy Speak still gets me every single time.

I slightly prefer the Doggo Version:

https://youtu.be/SkA6U1xbISQ

Also searching YouTube for the name of any dog breed preceeded by the word "stupid" is something of a hobby of mine.

Twed

Quote from: Pseudopath on August 09, 2018, 01:42:55 PM
Love this guy. This article gives a little bit of his back story which is as outlandish and hilarious as you'd expect: https://www.sickchirpse.com/backstory-democracy-manifest-guy/
ily connection between him and fellow CaB favourite, 'Major' Stewart Benest (a.k.a. Captain Two-Litaaaaar!). REMEMBER THE NAMES!
I must have seen this 200 times, and yet "I'm under WHAT?" has just made me laugh out loud for a full minute. Every time I watch it there's something that catches me.

VelourSpirit


Phil_A

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 15, 2019, 05:53:17 AM
Most David Firth videos are great. Fond memories of cranking the dialup to MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE so that the latest ep of Burnt Face Man would load.

Also this classic https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OZkCXbbEJw

The Jerry Jackson Films were always my favourites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha4xY7ED9dw

Neil Cicierega's "lyric video" for Lenny Kravitz's Fly Away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t-iFr9q1I8

dex


St_Eddie

Quote from: dex on January 20, 2019, 03:58:38 PM
From the wild west days of the internet, pre youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zDveKs7uZE

I know that I'm getting old when the biggest issue that I had with that video was the fact that they spelt 'you're' wrong.