Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:05:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Terrible album covers thread Part 2

Started by chveik, January 04, 2020, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

Fifty year olds shouldn't think its good to get photographed partying with a bunch of kids

Last of the Summer Shhhee-yinne

kalowski

"Lennon, your dad's here to pick you up from the school disco!"

Magnum Valentino

This one's a shame because the album is really, really good. One of their best. It just has an absolutely shite title and cover. Least favourite element is the nipple piercing.

daf

Well, that's tonight's wank sorted!

Head Gardener

daf

Well, that's tonight's wank sorted!

Glebe

PlanktonSideburns

Famous Mortimer

That's a great album cover. Why do you think it's worthy of this thread?

The Mollusk

Yeah I have never heard of this person but their face alone makes me wanna listen the fuck outta that album

TheMonk

Quote from: curiousoranges on April 09, 2022, 02:10:26 PM

That's awful, and so is the title. At this stage they're both just pissing on their legacy.

Head Gardener

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on April 15, 2022, 11:32:00 PMThat's a great album cover. Why do you think it's worthy of this thread?

too simplistic for me, I like my sleeves less literal and with more tits interesting graphics

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: The Mollusk on April 15, 2022, 11:34:37 PMYeah I have never heard of this person but their face alone makes me wanna listen the fuck outta that album

Strap in their ace. The album with them holding an egg in particular, forget what it's called now

That one

"It's not going to look like I've farted a tree over?"

"No Brian, why would anyone think that?"

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: Wacky Homemade Badges on April 19, 2022, 01:40:38 PM"It's not going to look like I've farted a tree over?"

"No Brian, why would anyone think that?"

Glebe

Quote from: Magnum Valentino on April 11, 2022, 09:39:40 AMThis one's a shame because the album is really, really good. One of their best. It just has an absolutely shite title and cover. Least favourite element is the nipple piercing.

MU DUING BAIDE?

Magnum Valentino

The story goes that the singer scrawled that logo with a felt tip marker held in his mouth.

lazyhour

Their name is VMW - as spelled out in coke. It was originally Virgin Mega Whore, chortle!

Early noughties electroclash noise-punk was the worst.

Twonty Gostelow

1977, but surprisingly not Hipgnosis. Could be a piss-take of them though. It's by John Pasche, who designed the Rolling Stones tongue and lips logo.

Glebe

Metropolis remake "not looking promising".

That may look like Alex Salmond, but it's actually the actor who played Jack Duckworth on Corrie. This LP of him interpreting old favourites charted in 1993.

holyzombiejesus

That's not a terrible cover. It's just right for what it is.

jobotic

Horrible title, lazy cover, hideous fonts.

Glad I've got it though, for Memphis Soul Stew.

purlieu

I have a real fondness for tracklists on front covers, but that is pretty nasty.