News:

"At Christmas I no more desire a rose Than wish a snow in May's new-fangled mirth; But like of each thing that in season grows."

Zoom Meets [merged]

Started by BlodwynPig, May 16, 2020, 09:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

May 16, 2020, 09:31:53 AM Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 02:01:20 PM by Barry Admin
Access from 9pm onwards, hope to see some of you there for fun, frolics, accusations, awkward silences and misery

https://newcastleuniversity.zoom.us/j/7571962450

DrGreggles

I should be able to add some of the latter to proceedings for a couple of hours.

Cerys

BlodwynPig

DrGreggles

Wouldn't have said that, you're Mr. Chuckles compared to some of us.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cerys on May 16, 2020, 10:10:16 AM
Yay!  I'll be there, unless I get a better offer.

I hope you can prepare by listening to Black Lace's seminal track "I'm a Wanker" before joining.

Cerys

QDRPHNC

Shoulders?-Stomach!

imitationleather

I'm watching some mates DJ this evening but I might be able to drop in very late if it's still going. Hopefully you'll all be #jacketsoff and #tiesaroundforeheads by that point.

The Lurker

I'm in a zoom pub quiz from 8 so I'll either arrive late or get you all to cheat for me.

BlodwynPig

boki

Quote from: imitationleather on May 16, 2020, 05:47:23 PM
I'm watching some mates DJ this evening but I might be able to drop in very late if it's still going. Hopefully you'll all be #jacketsoff and #tiesaroundforeheads by that point.
I'm watching the same stream, but I might just try and multitask.

BlodwynPig

Shoulders?-Stomach!

billyandthecloneasaurus

Cerys

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Cerys on May 16, 2020, 09:36:37 PM
Dammit, my connection is sucking again.

At least someone/thing is having a good time.

BlodwynPig

Still here for 10pm starters, imitation? it'll be the Newcastle meet crew together again

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cerys

Janie Jones

Literally hurt myself laughing. Fucksakes. Lovely to see everyone, about 12 ppl? please don't anyone feel excluded, lurker, n00b or old timer, click on the next one and stay as silent or chat as much as you like.

Cerys

We even had an Arms Flailing, Gawky Bez.  Good times.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Very fun. Hope the quieter ones felt likewise.

Seeing Cerys was just amazing after so long involvement on CaB. Some people are different but she was exactly how I expected and in a very good way. Radiates positivity.

Small Man Big Horse

I enjoyed it too, I had to leave as I'd promised to call the new Mrs SMBH but it was lovely to see so many people - and Noseybonk too, who gave me the biggest laugh of the night.

Twit 2

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 17, 2020, 01:06:25 AM
Very fun. Hope the quieter ones felt likewise.

Seeing Cerys was just amazing after so long involvement on CaB. Some people are different but she was exactly how I expected and in a very good way. Radiates positivity.

+1

imitationleather

Gah. I only just got off from my thing unfortunately. Hope you all had a good one!

Cerys

I suddenly have the urge to say 'aw, shucks'.  And I don't know what that even means.  I bamlem Shoulders, who I can report has a lovely girlfriend.  This goes against all the laws of nature.  Unless he grew her in a lab, which would explain the baldness.

Try and give her some hair next time, Shoulders.

BlodwynPig

Cerys it was heavenly to see and hear you - and to see your cat. However, winner of best voice has to go to Madhair60, a mixture of academic precision and dry wit.

Janie, there were at one point 14 people on board, which was fantastic. 

I am now imagining Dick Dasterdrly/Biff/Jim Dale was Twit 2, the mad March hare of the zoom last night.

Thank you to all.

Birdie

Poo, I need to log in more often, would have been a lovely way to meet some of you at last.

DrGreggles

My missus called just before 9, so I missed this.
Should have checked afterwards though, as it looks like I could have made the final 2 hours!

Hope everyone had a good 'un.