Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:56:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Man finds GIGANTIC seven-inch long oven chip!!!

Started by JesusAndYourBush, June 05, 2021, 02:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusAndYourBush

Butchers Blind

Sebastian Cobb

I had one about that long recently, just eat it, didn't even think to take a photo.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on June 05, 2021, 02:24:51 PM

Slow news day. Man finds a big chip.

Story: https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/04/man-finds-gigantic-seven-inch-long-oven-chip-and-keeps-it-forever-14719620/

"Bigger than ma phone!"

"Chiiiiiiiiipppp!!!"

Popeye's looking well. Going to have a hearty meal of oven chips , was Popeye, was he ? Eh? That Popeye.

Popeye.

Blumf

No tape measure or ruler in the pictures, I'm calling shenanigans! Chip only looks 6 inches.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Blumf on June 05, 2021, 02:42:26 PM
No tape measure or ruler in the pictures, I'm calling shenanigans! Chip only looks 6 inches.

Sebastian Cobb

That sky remote is pathetic, what happened to the wedge-shaped ones with the rubberised handle?

imitationleather

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote'I thought to myself "that's a big potato" and wanted to show it to my daughter. I just asked her round and said "look at the size of this chip".

this guy's so getting put in a home.

imitationleather

bomb_dog

Another entry for the CaB photoshop pantheon of characters? The rate we're going we'll need two Sergeant Peppers to have enough space for them all. What a great poster that'd be though.

seepage

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 05, 2021, 02:55:42 PM
That sky remote is pathetic, what happened to the wedge-shaped ones with the rubberised handle?

Having the fast forward and reverse buttons at an angle like that is very disturbing. The old BT TV remote was far better than the current one, too.

On both my smart TV remotes, the buttons I use most, play, stop, ffwd & reverse, are really, really tiny. Loads of space wasted on huge buttons for Netflix, Prime Video & Rakuten TV [?].   

imitationleather

Fucksake, I should've gone to the papers with my 2012 chip.

I didn't appreciate how newsworthy it was at the time.

Quote from: imitationleather on June 05, 2021, 03:23:37 PM

You need a fisherman's cap as well.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on June 05, 2021, 03:23:37 PM

It isn't

idunnosomename

That he's still using that panasonic phone is arguably the bigger story

imitationleather

kalowski

imitationleather

I like chips... But I couldn't eat a whole one!!!

Fambo Number Mive

He's going to keep it forever? Is he going to shove it up his arse like the watch in Pulp Fiction, sliding it out to show the media? Or pay thousands for a small glass fridge for his mantelpiece, where he can display the seven inch chip and point at it and reminisce?

Just eat it.

seepage

I like gigantic straight-cut chips, and I like gigantic crinkle-cut chips, but which is better...?

imitationleather

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 05, 2021, 03:38:17 PM
He's going to keep it forever? Is he going to shove it up his arse like the watch in Pulp Fiction, sliding it out to show the media? Or pay thousands for a small glass fridge for his mantelpiece, where he can display the seven inch chip and point at it and reminisce?

Just eat it.

I kept my giant chip in the freezer until I moved house in 2016.

When you are blessed with a miracle you don't let it go.

JamesTC

Many years ago I had a packet of Max crisps. On the cover of the packet it had a huge crisp with a warning below it saying "Not Actual Size". I opened the packet and it had a huge crisp that was just as big as the crisp on the front. I showed my Dad and it we had a right laugh about it. I didn't go to the news about it because I am not a cunt.

DJ Bob Hoskins

Can somebody please photoshop these big chips onto that balding Bristolian man's medium fry-up so that I can get a better sense of scale? cheers

Sebastian Cobb

I missed the origin story with that fry up guy, how do I get up to speed?

That bloke in his dressing gown would be good to while we're at it.

Butchers Blind

I see worlds biggest chip doubles up with worlds biggest cunt.

Shoulders?-Stomach!