Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,471
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:10:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2021: Paedoph with the England test team

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, August 06, 2021, 04:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Thrashbarg

Reading the report, I'm just about willing to accept that Hoggard thought he was being playful and didn't mean any harm. And is genuinely remorseful. But Ballance, Bresnan and Gale are absolutely irredeemable cunts. They need to be made an example of and banned from any involvement in the game.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ballance was probably a cunt from the word go and with his background grew up among outright racists. Some ignorance can be excused but has been in England long enough. He can get fucked.

Gale totally awful far right racist. Bresnan thick and too close to him. Seemed like a weak person who would probably have been fine were it not for the company he kept.

Hoggard a matey notorious banter merchant who wouldn't have realised the damage he was causing.

The main thing is them just not realising how caustic this was to nervous Asian players desperate to fit in and to be liked and be part of a team of friends.

Gale a truly nasty bastard and total fucking prick, I sincerely hope it ruins him.

BlodwynPig

They were representatives of their nation. Role models. Racists. No excuses. Bye bye England - always said you were rotten.

bgmnts

England technically represents Wales in cricket doesn't it? So Wales is sullied too I guess.

druss

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 17, 2021, 11:12:06 AM
They were representatives of their nation. Role models. Racists. No excuses. Bye bye England - always said you were rotten.
Stokesy isn't mentioned, he's a good lad at least.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on November 17, 2021, 11:15:10 AM
England technically represents Wales in cricket doesn't it? So Wales is sullied too I guess.

Sullied in the valleys. Should have gone for independence years ago. Forever tarnished now.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: druss on November 17, 2021, 11:15:32 AM
Stokesy isn't mentioned, he's a good lad at least.

A figurehead, like Saint Harry Kane.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Stokesy defending the gays with feet and fists of a lionheart

Imagine if it transpires Woakesyyy is a member of the national front

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 17, 2021, 11:30:03 AM
Imagine if it transpires Woakesyyy is a member of the national front

Unthinkable. He might though invite them round for a cuppa to try and talk about things in a sensible and mature way. Try to see their side of things because even though he heartily disagrees, he sees their right to believe what they like and doesn't think any less of them.

sevendaughters

I remember BBC and other outlets doing fawning articles on how Gale got the spirit back at Yorkshire and stuff like that, everyone is complicit, client journalism always bites you on the arse.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Just finished the 57 page pdf statement of truth. Tearful, bullies are the worst. Reminiscent of school days, but in a professional adult workplace. Toxic and ringled by the worst people without the fear of accountability for their actions and words.

Genuinely frightening how recent some of this open racism was, and how they until now got away with it.

Cuellar

It is like school, it's amazing to remember that these are adult human males. Driving past groups of South Asian men and Legend Gary going 'is that your uncle??? HAHAHAA' - is he 11 years old? Is he?

Harry Badger

Unfortunately we have a Gary as captain at my club now but pretty much the rest of the team are solid, so it's amusing to see the insecurity flash across his face as yet another joke fails to land.

Inspector Norse

Just think, all these years we've been assuming all the England players were just your average everyday paedophiles when the truth was much more sinister. You never can tell eh.

iamcoop

"When we drove past a primary school on the team bus Rafiq and Rashid would point to a young girl and say "Is that your wife?" Recounts tearful Bairstow"

BlodwynPig

Whilst i'm loving the downfall of another institution of the Empire, I don't quite get this one

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/59324155

Now if he'd called the dog after Lovecraft's pooch, then fair enough.

Thursday

Quote from: iamcoop on November 17, 2021, 07:08:01 PM"When we drove past a primary school on the team bus Rafiq and Rashid would point to a young girl and say "Is that your wife?" Recounts tearful Bairstow"

"He knew very well she was still at Nursery"

sevendaughters

BlodwynPig

Rafiq sent anti-semitic tweet in 2011, has now apologised. Board of deputies happy to accept apology.

Corbyn makes no anti-semitic remarks ever...

Chedney Honks

Can't wait for the spotlight to turn to football. TFD.

rjd2

Paine gone as captain, sending pictures of his cock and other "kinky" messages to a lass not his wife.

Chedney Honks

I'm going to start the first cricket team in central China. Can't wait.

Inspector Norse

Quote from: rjd2 on November 19, 2021, 03:52:24 AMPaine gone as captain, sending pictures of his cock and other "kinky" messages to a lass not his wife.

"text messages sent to a colleague" according to the Guardian.

Pat Cummins I could understand, he's a hunky guy, but seriously Tim - Gary the Goat?

shoulders

Cummins now tipped to captain Australia in the Ashes.

Hope his team talk is 'let's just get out there and annihilate these child molesters grave-style you  shit-eating turds'

shoulders

bgmnts

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 18, 2021, 07:22:22 PMRafiq sent anti-semitic tweet in 2011, has now apologised. Board of deputies happy to accept apology.

Corbyn makes no anti-semitic remarks ever...

Bit weird innit.

king_tubby

BlodwynPig

All the while, the Culture secretary bemoans 'left-wing campaigners' being a massive threat to Social Media.

Go on you fucking scum, keep going with your nonce enabling.

SpiderChrist

Quote"The theme was musicians and Tupac is, was and always will be my favourite musician, so I went as him.

Jesus it just gets worse and worse.