Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:48:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2021: Paedoph with the England test team

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, August 06, 2021, 04:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pranet

Well that's annoying all of my streams have crapped out. Never had that happen before.

shoulders

shoulders

Can't believe Ali and Buttler are tipped to return to the test squad, please can someone just kill me.

iamcoop

McCullum quietly slips into the NZ dressing room, brown envelope in hand.

"You'll be wanting this back", he whispers, handing over the USB stick with a smile.

Back in the sheds Pope takes his pads off, cracks his knuckles, licks his lips and logs on.

shoulders

shoulders

The worst is just the sort of obvious self inflicted errors such as Pope at 3, and picking Lees anyway who now has a top score of 31 from 7 goes.

shoulders

shoulders

What can you do when these cunts cannot bat.

Why not try Compton, Brook, Bedington. They can't exactly do any worse.

king_tubby

England batting line up all 'testing positive for Covid'.

rjd2

Quote from: shoulders on June 02, 2022, 06:07:37 PMWhat can you do when these cunts cannot bat.

Why not try Compton, Brook, Bedington. They can't exactly do any worse.

The World Joss has done some very NSFW things to random Indian trundlers in the IPL. Recall please.

Inspector Norse

Absolutely flabbergasted that the cunning plan of sitting on their hands for four months then appointing a new coach on the eve of a test series against the world test champions and then picking all the same players has not resulted in England getting better at batting. Almost as if the batters are all shit and just sacking Ashley Giles didn't magically solve the problem.

Inspector Norse

shoulders

Quote from: rjd2 on June 02, 2022, 06:14:15 PMThe World Joss has done some very NSFW things to random Indian trundlers in the IPL. Recall please.

I hope he stays in India to do more nonsense no one in England really cares about and has no bearing on test performances as he has shown for a decade.

Pranet

I'm back! Yippee! How is it going?

Oh.

Not exactly surprising that. I'd best go back to watching the counties I think.

dr beat

Seriously thinking this game could be over in 2 days. 

shoulders

Who else honestly thinks you couldn't get a County XI, none of whom have ever played for England and manage 116-7?

An under 21s team might even have a chance of achieving that. The poison around the test setup that produces these collapses time and again has to be changed in the same way as the one day setup.

Inspector Norse

Ben Compton scored more than 116 in a single innings against NZ just last week in just such a County XI.

Around the same time, interestingly, George Dobell was getting shouted down on Twitter after posting a series of photos of England players edging behind in the nets.

poo

shoulders

New Barmy Army chant we should get going:

bin the cunts
bin the cunts
bin the cunts
bin the cunts
bin the cunts
bin the cunts
bin the cunts
bin the cunts
bin the cunts
bin the cunts
bin the cunts
bin the cunts

Inspector Norse

Really feeling the POSITIVE VIBES this morning

Brendon McCullum's thrown a kettle over a pub, what have you done?

ElTwopo

Bit weird having Ashley from Corrie as the concussion sub.

ElTwopo

"You've fucked that right up, Ashley, I say you've fucked that right up"

Inspector Norse

We all know what "Will Young" means in German, of course.

Inspector Norse

Potts was my mum's maiden name, nice to see some kind of eighth cousin doing well.

iamcoop

Always had Williamson down as a committed family man and spotless role model so it's interesting to see him throw all that away after a couple of goes on Lords' superb optic fibre broadband facilities.

Inspector Norse

Potts might be the best bowler England have found since the last one whose limbs fell off after he was forced to bowl a 64-over spell but he does give off weird Barry Keoghan vibes

badaids

Whoever said that there might be 35 wickets in a day won't be that far wrong.

This test could be over ne the close of play today and the teams free to hang around the nearest [obscured on legal advice].

shoulders