Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:42:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flotemysost

Ha, cheers Dex - nada really sensitive in there from me (though I appreciate some other posts in the thread are).

The quote from Goldentony posted above is also getting me good, I have to say.

non capisco

The spectacular names thread just keeps giving.

Quote from: buttgammon on July 05, 2022, 09:21:37 AMA delivery driver walked into the office yesterday and said, very seriously, "package for Mr Baby? A Mr Alan Baby?" Amazingly, it turned out we did have something addressed to Alan Baby; I spent the rest of the morning trying not to laugh.

Paul Calf

Quote from: jobotic on July 05, 2022, 01:55:28 PM"A good day to give up having ears" says JK Rowling as she pledges to buy Macy Gary's entire back catalogue.

Idly browsing the J/K Growling thread while in a Zoom meeting when this prompted involuntary seizures.

jobotic

Thanks, but I think I nicked that turn of phrase from someone else on here, but it was about eyes.

Quote from: jobotic on July 05, 2022, 02:55:49 PMThanks, but I think I nicked that turn of phrase from someone else on here, but it was about eyes.

They do say imitation is the highest form of flattery 😊

While I'm here, I should really add:

Quote from: Pimhole on June 30, 2022, 12:20:57 PMCome with me and you'll be
In a world of lower limb vibration
Take a look and you'll see
All my latest defamation

We'll begin with a spin
Through some hostile threats of my creation
What we'll see will defy
Explanation

If you want to grift pensioners
Simply coin some hate and spew it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to peak the world?
There's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with bigotry causation
You'll be family-free
If you truly wish to be

If you want to call gays groomers
Simply write a blog and do it
Loot the right-wing fascist toolkit
Want to lose a wife?
There's nothing to it

There is no life I know
To compare with banana plantation
You'll be made of hot pee
If you truly wish to be

Ferris

QuoteWe'll begin with a spin
Through some hostile threats of my creation
What we'll see will defy
Explanation

Particularly good

Norton Canes

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Buttered Ghost on July 05, 2022, 03:05:41 PMThey do say imitation is the highest form of flattery 😊

...that mediocrity can pay to greatness.

I'm not saying that jobotic! Buttered Ghost and some ponce are!

canadagoose

Quote from: jobotic on July 05, 2022, 02:55:49 PMThanks, but I think I nicked that turn of phrase from someone else on here, but it was about eyes.
I had a good laugh at "Macy Gary". Legend Gary's transphobic cousin, no doubt.

TrenterPercenter

jobotic

Quote from: canadagoose on July 06, 2022, 06:10:20 AMI had a good laugh at "Macy Gary". Legend Gary's transphobic cousin, no doubt.

Ha! I got in by accident. Adult Human Female Pubes Daz.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

JamesTC has made me laugh a lot recently but this has been my favourite.

Quote from: JamesTC on July 06, 2022, 04:55:17 PMI'm becoming Chancellor of the Exchequer for an hour

JamesTC

shoulders

Quote from: iamcoop on July 06, 2022, 06:37:29 PMIt's with great sadness I can report Sir Kier Starmer has flown the German Wings plane he was co-piloting into the side of a Moroccan canyon killing himself and all 219 passengers on board.

Still laughing even while typing the post

Stigdu

Not a guffaw as such, but definitely first major chuckle of the day. (Talking about the 5-word message you could send to anyone at any time in history)

Quote from: superthunderstingcar on July 06, 2022, 07:12:45 PMEspecially considering all of the five-word warning messages that had just arrived.

touchingcloth

Paul Calf

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Replies From View on July 07, 2022, 10:38:42 AMI can't say for sure but I think that's actually one of those hanging planter things.

Full on cackle from me at that, well done RFV.

Kankurette

Quote from: Mr Vegetables on July 07, 2022, 10:48:34 AMWell, if he made a new month called "Boris", he would make it the longest one, you see

e: oh god he would actually do this

Des Wigwam

This is possibly my favourite Cab meme for some reason and touchingcloth has got it off again to a great start :

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 07, 2022, 06:21:15 PMMine is fine in a personal sense, but I always wonder: why does he take so long? Why does the pharmacist always take so long?

Ferris

Quote from: Lemming on July 07, 2022, 10:13:05 PM(pulls this out)

Startin' ta get the message? Huh? Ya better hope da don don't get any unhappier, cause if he does, people might just start gettin' bumped off!

The graph slayed me.

flotemysost

Quote from: Replies From View on July 07, 2022, 10:48:11 PMbit of a mandela effect here as I could have sworn the WALT DISNEY signature was achieved by Mickey smearing his foreskin-retracted penis over a squeaky clean sheet of glass

So indulgently childish, love it

non capisco

Quote from: flotemysost on July 07, 2022, 11:37:59 PMOne of my favourite work stories my mum (pharmacist) has told me was when someone barged into the chemist's where she worked at the time, absolutely hysterical, clutching this bucket which it turned out contained a poorly Koi carp writhing about in a few inches of water, and she ended up pressing an empty syringe into it (the fish) just to get them to go away.

*hands over bucket containing ill fish*
SORT THIS OUT.

Dex Sawash