Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:05:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigamus

Quote from: Rizla on November 27, 2021, 12:03:12 AM"The cheese crisis hit the cheesemaking industry. And I read Ned Palmer's book [A Cheesemonger's History of The British Isles] ... and got a little bit obsessed with helping cheesemakers, so I was ordering cheese by mail order ... And I was eating, like, 2kg of cheese in about 72 hours."

Hahaha hahahaha hahahaha fucking mail order cheese cunt. Hahahahahahaha.

Ferris

Quote from: shiftwork2 on November 25, 2021, 06:36:40 PMThere's a newsagents in the town I grew up in that wouldn't let in kids from my school.  38 years later and it's on its arse - Moscow levels of stock.  I walk past without ever going in because why would my custom be acceptable to them now?

Really laughed at this.

Glebe

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 27, 2021, 06:09:38 PMSo grim. Can't help but smirk at that bit of Sissons passing comment on her as he's watching a bit of VT going out, problematic that it is.

"She's even got new tits!"

pigamus

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 28, 2021, 12:47:24 PMApparently when McDonalds opened in Moscow the staff were getting training on service with a smile and the general attitude was "why do we have to be polite? We're the ones with the burgers."

I'm getting dead into Moscow-based humour apparently.

Paul Calf

Recently-added poll option in the New Theme thread:

Quoteit will be better when we are all allowed to press our penises together onto it

pancreas

Replies From View

boki

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on December 01, 2021, 01:49:25 PMIn a parallel universe, they got mowed down by a speeding SUV because they refused to follow the instruction.

touchingcloth

Egyptian Feast

canadagoose

Quote from: shiftwork2 on December 01, 2021, 02:24:28 PME127 also makes it hard for those people on low Iodine diets.  They basically have to avoid anything unnaturally red (glace cherries, chicken tikka masala, Glebe's red-raw bellend).

Glebe

Awful laughing at a terrible personal condition I have. I'll never have a "confidential, I promise," PM chat with Shifters again!

touchingcloth

I never realised the red was due to a condition. I thought it was Glebe's war paint.

Glebe

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 02, 2021, 12:10:20 PMI never realised the red was due to a condition. I thought it was Glebe's war paint.

I've never gone into battle 'tackle out'!

touchingcloth

Quote from: Glebe on December 02, 2021, 12:18:50 PMI've never gone into battle 'tackle out'!

And we all love you for it. William Wallace baring his arse for the English? Fuck that - Brits out, bits out.

jobotic

Quote from: pigamus on December 02, 2021, 04:35:45 PMMan discovers tiny Holly Willoughby at the side of the road... what happens next will break your heart

Glebe

Quote from: touchingcloth on December 02, 2021, 12:37:44 PMAnd we all love you for it. William Wallace baring his arse for the English? Fuck that - Brits out, bits out.

You can take our lives, but you'll never take our glans!

touchingcloth

pancreas

touchingcloth

Quote from: pancreas on December 02, 2021, 10:01:57 PMIn the thread, 'glebe went to bed with dogshit on his hands and it's still there'

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?msg=4768697

I haven't been in the thread or clicked that link, but the title makes me GOL every time I see it.

pigamus

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Nice bit of business starting here between Cloth and BGMNTS in the northern-accented cosmic bollocks thread.