Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:58:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Starmer's Labour: Ghouls and Tools on the Ship of Fools

Started by pancreas, September 30, 2021, 08:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoyzaSorris

king_tubby

And Ken refused five times in an interview this morning to say that whether he thought Corbyn would have been a better PM than Johnson.

phantom_power

Quote from: king_tubby on November 19, 2021, 11:44:22 AMAnd Ken refused five times in an interview this morning to say that whether he thought Corbyn would have been a better PM than Johnson.

To be fair he did say he thought "any labour leader" would be better and it was a blatant attempt at getting a soundbite from the interviewer. He's still a cunt mind, but not for this I don't think

BlodwynPig

shoulders

Sebastian Cobb

He's going in on priti patel now claiming she's not fashy enough to refugees.

In some ways I find it worse/more scary when someone does this to gain clout rather than simply being horrid and believing in it.

cunt

Pink Gregory

Quote from: shoulders on November 19, 2021, 03:15:23 PMSlum landlord REACTS

so fucking happy to have that display for an MP.

It's all a fucking show.

Paul Calf

The Guardian really is fucking shite. Independently wealthy, they could say anything and they choose to spend their capital doing this. I've lost interest in the crossword app.

greenman

Shitty Dildos

BlodwynPig

olliebean

Quote from: Paul Calf on November 20, 2021, 12:13:49 AMThe Guardian really is fucking shite. Independently wealthy, they could say anything and they choose to spend their capital doing this. I've lost interest in the crossword app.

It's not a headline, but it definitely follows Betteridge's law.

Johnny Yesno

That's a coincidence. I've just bought a new TWENTY-POINTS for my household and am finding it extremely applicable.

Video Game Fan 2000

I always dreaded household chores until I obtained a CANINE-VAGINA

Johnny Yesno

Those are pretty good but wait till you try a NEOLIB-STOOGE.

Johnny Yesno

BlodwynPig

Johnny Yesno

king_tubby

greencalx