Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,491
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:53:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

XIInner: 12 Angry Men Won't Wheest: Onward Cistern Soldiers! A bonkers dozen

Started by madhair60, October 04, 2021, 04:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nomapple

I would donate. Would be great and hilarious if we could raise a big amount. Bananacunt continues to raise money for trans charities.

FalknerHinton

re: the testicular business (and apologies that I'm three pages late, I have literally been up to my elbow in a bowl of blocked toilet water), while I'm fairly ambivalent to the jibe, I do appreciate it crosses a line for some, so with that in mind BC has said in the past that it was only because of an insurance payout after his op that he had the time to investigate things get radicalised on mumsnet, so it is at least slightly on topic.

JamesTC

I tend to donate to Greyhound charities, but I'll throw in a donation too.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I respectfully request that all the Glinner Critical posters see the this thread out to the end of this page before moving on to the glorious 13th.

Mister Six

canadagoose

retsuza

I would also donate to a thing. When was the HBomberGuy Dk64 stream? Feels like a century ago but I remember donating to that, a great cause and a fuck you to the cunt himself.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I don't want to hear any more talk on the Glinnerthreads about how the 100 page threads are piling up when this kind of blatant pageskimping takes place ( 13th Thread now on its 3rd page). This kind of disingenuous behaviour only does a disservice to Mr. Linehan, and shames us all.

MigraineBoy

Fleeting mention of Are Graham by Julia Davis on Adam Buxton's latest podcast.  Followed shortly after by some "separating the art from the artist" chat when talking about 1990s comedy.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Mister Six

JamesTC