Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:15:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ten Year Old Tom (from The Life And Times Of Tim creator)

Started by Small Man Big Horse, October 05, 2021, 07:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

So this is a new HBO Max series from Steve Dildarian where all 20 episodes of the first series have been released, though they're only 13 minutes long (well, the pilot is, anyhow) so won't take that long to watch. Dildarian voices the lead character once again, and in a lot of ways it really feels like The Life And Times... but with a slightly younger character, and that's not a bad thing in my book as I really liked and still miss that show.

Edit: Just watched the second episode and really liking this now, so yeah, I'd definitely recommend folks check it out asap.

Ja'moke

I rewatched all of Life and Times of Tim a couple months ago, so very much in the mood for this. More of the same sounds good to me!

chveik

chveik

Small Man Big Horse

Yeah, for my money this is the best new animated series in years. I'm not sure why they've been cut in to 13 minute episodes on your torrent sites as the credits clearly show that each episode is made up of two different stories, but I'm watching one a day and it's just getting funnier and funnier as it goes on, and the birthday party / fishing break one especially had me laughing out loud a huge amount.

WhoMe

This is getting better and better, thanks for the heads up as I probably would've missed it and really enjoyed 'Times of Tim.

Small Man Big Horse

I almost missed it too, there's been a fair amount of animated comedy this year that I've ignored as it looked weak or got really bad reviews, and it was only due to seeing an interview with Steve Dildarian by chance that I realised he was behind it.

backdrifter

Just finished it. Absolutely brilliant!

Far more people need to see this (and Tim).

madhair60

Anyone know where I can watch Tim? Torrents aren't seeded.

Small Man Big Horse

Somebody called Fazal seems to have uploaded episodes to Dailymotion, I'm not sure if they're all there but a good few are: https://www.dailymotion.com/fazal12/videos?sort=visited