Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:47:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

RIP Takashi Mizutani (?)

Started by chveik, October 23, 2021, 12:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

Video Game Fan 2000

Heavier than a Death in Les Ralllizes Dénudés

RIP

sardines

https://thequietus.com/articles/30783-makuto-kubota-les-rallizes-denudes-interview

Just in case anyone who cares missed it, really interesting interview in the quietus.
Including the teaser that they were thinking of reforming to play live. Though I get the feeling that would never have happened.

PammySpacek

Yeah, it seems he died two years ago but his death was only recently announced publicly with the formation of the record label The Last One Musique, which has been set up by the other remaining band members (and I think Mizutani's family also, according to that Quietus interview).

Here's the statement page from the new site, translated via Google:

QuoteThis website was launched by "The Last One Musique" with the help of musicians and stakeholders who participated in "Les Rallizes Dénudes".

We, "The Last One Musique," are the only label in the world to have legal rights to the sound source of "Les Rallizes Dénudes," and sound / more accurate than the bootlegs that have been circulating for over 20 years. The purpose is to provide Takashi Mizutani's music through production.

All records, CDs, DVDs, etc. related to "Les Rallizes Dénudes" that are distributed other than the works posted on this site have nothing to do with Takashi Mizutani and "The Last One Musique".

GoblinAhFuckScary

Quote from: PammySpacek on November 06, 2021, 11:47:21 PM
Yeah, it seems he died two years ago but his death was only recently announced publicly with the formation of the record label The Last One Musique, which has been set up by the other remaining band members (and I think Mizutani's family also, according to that Quietus interview).

Here's the statement page from the new site, translated via Google:

oh what????