Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,314
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:52:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Salt Bae II - It's salt bae John, you like him, bae and salt isnt it

Started by Goldentony, October 31, 2021, 08:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamfist

No as a customer unfortunately. The guy was always extremely flash. Clearly still is !

Cold Meat Platter

I'm pretty sure all this is bollocks anyway. If you search for him on Twitter, for example, it's just a list of loads of articles about people being 'horrified' or similar at the price of a meal with fucking gold plated steaks and plutonium gravy or whatever. Marketing. I strongly suspect all these cunts are in on it and no one eats that shit usually.

Goldentony

its a fuggin hamburger yeah but the buns a car mate, nice car aswell, not some shit car

Video Game Fan 2000

Just order salt. Have him come around and pour a pound of it out for you and then grab a fist of it and start chewing.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 05, 2021, 12:31:55 AM
Just order salt. Have him come around and pour a pound of it out for you and then grab a fist of it and start chewing.

Nah, that's what Wagamama is for.

bgmnts

Can someone here go there and specifically ask for no salt?

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Yes, but you get killed right there at your table and ground up then he sprinkles you off his elbow over your devastated howling family.

shoulders

Quote from: bgmnts on November 17, 2021, 06:10:31 PMCan someone here go there and specifically ask for no salt?

Hello there! Thank you for your query.

No!

Goldentony

scuse me mate, meals great and all but just wondering could I get a bit of salt?

sure thing sir, BAE? BAE!

imitationleather

I'd start to like this cunt if he would do something useful like come round and chuck salt in my Pot Noodle so it actually has flavour like in the old days.

Replies From View

Quote from: jenna appleseed on November 04, 2021, 08:42:01 PMI've never noticed how much Wizbit looks like an evil melted slice of plastic cheese before.

I always assumed he was a cone of cheddar.