Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:13:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Salt Bae II - It's salt bae John, you like him, bae and salt isnt it

Started by Goldentony, October 31, 2021, 08:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ersatz99

Would probably agree with whatever Larry would say about it all if he ever visited one of his restaurants in a Curb episode.

Video Game Fan 2000

Goldentony

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 31, 2021, 09:46:56 PM
Everyone simply ignored Glans Bae

:'(

dyou never think when you walk into somewhere "loads of people in here with a glans" and have a laugh to yourself? do it in salt bae restaurant/cafe

Blue Jam

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 31, 2021, 09:02:08 PM
"So after seeing this guy who bounces salt off his elbows, we got home and the missus started putting eggs and candles in her cunt."

I just posted that pic to see if people would mistake the man on the left for Chris Martin a third time...

touchingcloth

I didn't mistake the guy on the left for Chris Martin. I recognised the guy second from the left as him.

canadagoose

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 31, 2021, 10:02:07 PM
I just posted that pic to see if people would mistake the man on the left for Chris Martin a third time...
I did

TrenterPercenter

Oh no what's this, a burned out bap with some shit in the middle

idunnosomename

chris martin should go back to playing snooker and stay out of restaurants

Video Game Fan 2000

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Goldentony on October 31, 2021, 10:00:19 PM
dyou never think when you walk into somewhere "loads of people in here with a glans" and have a laugh to yourself? do it in salt bae restaurant/cafe

when saltbae comes around to do your steak throw him off by asking "can i have my meatus now please"

touchingcloth

Blinder Data

Quote from: Goldentony on October 31, 2021, 08:16:13 PMin the manner of someone who has to be banned from betting shops

this really made me laugh.

obviously the guy is the wanker's wanker, but to be fair to him he salts meat in a way I've never seen before. i didn't think it was possible to come up with new ways to salt meat. that's an achievement in itself, you have to respect that

Cuellar

Hope he starts a chain of them, all over the country, 2 on every high street, with ropey lookalike franchised Salt Baes bouncing salt into a pensioner's chips

touchingcloth

chveik

touchingcloth

And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain.

Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

But his wife looked back from behind him, and she saw an absolute weapon bouncing salt off his elbow like a condiment clown.

Mobius

does he really salt stuff with his elbow, how do you even do that

Butchers Blind

touchingcloth

You should see him tenderising the meat with the backs of his heels, like a karateman going through breeze blocks.

Gurke and Hare

hamfist

Paul Calf

Quote from: touchingcloth on October 31, 2021, 08:55:17 PM
He's an exploitative cunt of an employer - https://www.theemployerhandbook.com/salt-bae-employees-complaining-about-tips-are-cooking-up-some-federal-claims/

I don't know what else he's been doing, but that particular case seems a bit frivolous - tip pooling is done in a lot of UK restaurants and people objecting to it would be regarded as selfish and greedy.

Paul Calf

Oh, he fired them for talking about it.

Yeah, that's a paddling federal lawsuit.

no_offenc

Do you think he sprinkles salt on his lad before he has a tug with those trademark black latex gloves on

The fact that he's named himself after a substance that can lead to high blood pressure, heart failure, kidney problems, fluid retention, stroke and osteoporosis, AND a multinational arms, security, and aerospace company - the largest defence contractor in Europe - should tell you all you need to know about this deviant.

steveh

Think he got the business model all wrong. Why in this day and age would you want to set up actual restaurants. He should have offered a high-end salting service where via a special app you can book someone to come round and dramatically add salt to your food at whatever restaurant you are eating in for an extortionate fee. Could even give everyone an NFT for a video of the salting and offer a market through which people can trade them. Independent contractors doing the salting of course, who get charged for the week-long education session to learn how to salt and can be encouraged to take out expensive loans to cover the cost of the training.

Paul Calf

Participating restaurants could get in on the action, charging a 'saltage' charge for bringing in your own salt artist.

Paul Calf

Anyway, looking forward to this cunt going precipitously bankrupt in about three years' time after believing his own hype and over-extending himself.