Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:17:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Salt Bae II - It's salt bae John, you like him, bae and salt isnt it

Started by Goldentony, October 31, 2021, 08:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Paul Calf on November 01, 2021, 08:22:24 AM
Anyway, looking forward to this cunt going precipitously bankrupt in about three years' time after believing his own hype and over-extending himself.

"I'll put salt on your dinner for £5.... suck yor cock for a tenner"

poodlefaker

Looking forward to his collaboration with Iceland on a range of frozen party bollocks, Christmas 2023.

touchingcloth

Quote from: poodlefaker on November 01, 2021, 08:55:02 AM
Looking forward to his collaboration with Iceland on a range of frozen party bollocks, Christmas 2023.

He's going to collaborate with Smith's on a line of Salt Bae 'n' Shake, where each packet comes with a sachet of salt, a genuine elbow, and a rubber glove for the post-crisps "shake" (which is a wank).

Kankurette

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on October 31, 2021, 08:59:08 PM
Can I ask has someone cashed in on Salt Bae's Salt yet?  I'm presuming he already flogs this shite.

Also just reading that he serves a "veggie burger" in a pink bun which is free for ladies.  Jeeez.
I suddenly have the urge to eat meat.

Replies From View

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on November 01, 2021, 07:56:56 AM
The fact that he's named himself after a substance that can lead to high blood pressure, heart failure, kidney problems, fluid retention, stroke and osteoporosis, AND a multinational arms, security, and aerospace company - the largest defence contractor in Europe - should tell you all you need to know about this deviant.

Also if you put a circle of it around yourself the witches can't get you, if the film Hocus Pocus is to be believed.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on October 31, 2021, 08:43:29 PM
Why doesn't Salt Bae use his earnings to buy every Greggs in the country? Think about it. People would have no choice other than to pay thirty five quid for a sausage roll, fifty quid for a macadamia nut cookie, ten pounds for a packet of ready salted.

kalowski

The Mollusk

Going to start my own bootleg of this guy, bouncing basic Saxa salt off a big plastic elbow on to food riddled with viruses, trickling the salt down at very slow sporadic intervals, and the ETA on the food service will differ between 2hr and 57 weeks. I call it PIRATE BAE hahahhaa

touchingcloth

Cuellar

rack and peanut

Sunglasses indoors? Gulag for you mate.

I dont eat meat, don't eat alot of salt either, so this cunt can fuck off twice.

Butchers Blind

I see cunts like this Salt Bee fella and I wonder what they're like when not being watched. When he's at home, alone, no-one clapping him for trickling salt down his arm, does he cry real salt tears?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Butchers Blind on November 01, 2021, 01:26:49 PM
I see cunts like this Salt Bee fella and I wonder what they're like when not being watched. When he's at home, alone, no-one clapping him for trickling salt down his arm, does he cry real salt tears?

He is an influencer. Has not an influencer eyes? Has not an influencer hands, elbows, followers, selfies, lip-jections, passions? Fed with the same salt, hurt with the same downvotes, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same beans, warmed and cooled by the same sundaes and sunbeds, as a nonfluencer is? If you prick us, do we not bleed stylishly down our forearms? If you tickle us, do we not try our best to not ruin our foundation? If you poison us, do we not livestream the ambulance journey? And if you wrong us, shall we not get you cancelled?

Jerzy Bondov

He's salt bae, known for doing salt off his arm, which fair play he does, but he also crouches down like he wants a shite and he chops up your dinner for you with a dagger and holds bits of it up and looks at it. What's that to do with salt off arm

touchingcloth

It's a shame that the rise of Salty Bae didn't overlap with Parks and Rec. I'd love to have watched Swanson briefly look on in horror at his elbow antics before whittling the fuck out of him.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on November 01, 2021, 02:18:43 PM
He's salt bae, known for doing salt off his arm, which fair play he does, but he also crouches down like he wants a shite and he chops up your dinner for you with a dagger and holds bits of it up and looks at it. What's that to do with salt off arm

Cold Meat Platter

Honestly thought it was Robert Downey Jr. in a 90s film at first.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on November 01, 2021, 03:07:34 PM
Honestly thought it was Robert Downey Jr. in a 90s film at first.

Chaplin?

No, chap dropped salt on his elbow like a cunt.

The Bumlord

touchingcloth

I'm mainly looking at how much salt he's got on the bloody table. That explains why his prices are so high, the stuff doesn't grow on trees. It grows in seas or mines.

Cuellar

QDRPHNC