Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:13:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinna sadda defeata: 13 going on TERFy: How do you 13eat 13eaver 13other

Started by madhair60, November 03, 2021, 10:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thursday

Can't believe a load of hateful horrible bigots have now started to turn on each other.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: Thursday on November 27, 2021, 01:50:45 PMCan't believe a load of hateful horrible bigots have now started to turn on each other.

Incredible, isn't it?

Barry Admin

The biggest transphobe dramas do always seem to split straight down into men Vs women.  Perhaps men like Graham Linehan and Arty Morty should stay out of women's spaces?

Gusty OWindflap

jobotic

The problem with the utter cunt Arty is that he's not bigoted enough?

It really is a competition.

George Oscar Bluth II

This is like the beef between Islamic State and the Taliban over the Taliban not being extreme enough, wonderful stuff.

Dog Botherer

the cuntman himself spotted in Dublin today if anyone wants to chase him around with dog shit on the end of a golf club

idunnosomename

can't believe Helen chose separation. she must be kicking herself

canadagoose

Quote from: Better Midlands on November 27, 2021, 03:21:02 PM(pictures of BC)
Looks like Ireland. Has the TERF virus spread over there now?

Edit: I also fully expect that goofy-smirk-in-red-coat picture to appear in plenty of Photoshops now

FalknerHinton

In all of the pictures of Graham at these things over the last year or so, it occurs to me that I've never once seen him wear a mask.

Thursday

Quote from: FalknerHinton on November 27, 2021, 03:50:40 PMIn all of the pictures of Graham at these things over the last year or so, it occurs to me that I've never once seen him wear a mask.

It's still in doubt whether he actually knows about the pandemic.

phantom_power

They are so shit at banners

Save our Spaces - what spaces?
Women's Rights are Human rights - Yes, and?
W***n is not a dirty word - I wouldn't know, you have blanked out 3/5ths of the letters

retsuza

Quote from: FalknerHinton on November 27, 2021, 01:24:31 PMedit: beaten to it, probably for the best as imgbb mangled the screenshots.

There's this tweet, and it's replies, too

https://twitter.com/artymortyarty/status/1464519249930686469?s=21

Deleted of course. Since Arty is one head of the Transphobia Hour cerberus I assume he's in the private WhatsApps and discords and whatnot so he actually has first hand knowledge of how these people act behind doors and I actually believe him that there's a hateful bloodlust.

Barry Admin

Quote from: canadagoose on November 27, 2021, 03:35:12 PMLooks like Ireland. Has the TERF virus spread over there now?

For anyone who doesn't recognise them:
The blond woman in the red coat is Ceri Black, their new Marion Millar, she also set up LGB Alliance Ireland, and yeah, they were protesting in Belfast a month or so back :-(

Her partner is a butch lesbian with dysphoria who hasn't had to transition, therefore apparently this can be extrapolated to cover every other trans person.

And Ceri is in trouble currently for making the same sort of comments (about a Scottish actor) that got Linehan thrown off the platform. And no, not the "men aren't women tho" shit that he always lies about, the other comments.

JaDanketies

We all know there's a hateful bloodlust. St Magdalene would have no empathy upon hearing of the suicide of a trans woman, and she was hinged compared to some of them.

Jack Appleby also became persona non-grata because he said transphobia is a thing.  This seems like the biggest schism. "Do you have any space in your heart for any trans person at all, ever? y/n'.

canadagoose

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 27, 2021, 04:24:47 PMFor anyone who doesn't recognise them:
The blond woman in the red coat is Ceri Black, their new Marion Millar, she also set up LGB Alliance Ireland, and yeah, they were protesting in Belfast a month or so back :-(
Bugger. I was hoping it wouldn't cross over.

QuoteHer partner is a butch lesbian with dysphoria who hasn't had to transition, therefore apparently this can be extrapolated to cover every other trans person.

And Ceri is in trouble currently for making the same sort of comments (about a Scottish actor) that got Linehan thrown off the platform. And no, not the "men aren't women tho" shit that he always lies about, the other comments.
David Paisley? I miss his Twitter presence.

Barry Admin

It's just extraordinary that the likes of Arty Morty and Jack Appleby are totally unable to empathise with any trans people, right up until they witness the effects of the hatred on someone they know IRL.

Barry Admin

Quote from: canadagoose on November 27, 2021, 04:32:39 PMDavid Paisley? I miss his Twitter presence.

Yeah, I try not to directly associate his name with their crap, but yeah, she said some absolutely rotten shit about him.