Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:25:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Thread 2021/22 - Welcome to our new ISIS Taliban overlords

Started by chveik, November 06, 2021, 12:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Didn't even need to obstruct the keeper to score that one fair play.

Just want another goal for my bet to come off and for the game to be over as fast as possible.

Chollis

Getting absolutely bossed here. Champs League is still on though!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

bgmnts

I'll take it. Cheeky tenner.

Dont want to watch Moyes football again though.

SpiderChrist

Kankurette

king_tubby

Well, it might be fucking up today's bet but this is hilarious.

SpiderChrist

Kankurette

Chedney Honks

Lovely group of players, but ultimately lacking in killer instinct as I said a few weeks ago. Turns out that may just be coming true. Even that one season when all the other big sides were rebuilding, they seemed quite surprised to find themselves on top of the hill. Almost apologetic. Still, they're a cracking bunch, they play football like they enjoy it win, lose or draw and the manager is superb for a quote. He's arguably up there with Ian Holloway.

Wonderful Butternut

JarrowMonkey

Quote from: Chedney Honks on November 07, 2021, 06:39:32 PM
Lovely group of players, but ultimately lacking in killer instinct as I said a few weeks ago. Turns out that may just be coming true. Even that one season when all the other big sides were rebuilding, they seemed quite surprised to find themselves on top of the hill. Almost apologetic. Still, they're a cracking bunch, they play football like they enjoy it win, lose or draw and the manager is superb for a quote. He's arguably up there with Ian Holloway.

Is the bumpkin act by Holloway an act?, he always seems to me like he's been drinking Brasso after being smacked on the head with a baseball bat

Mobius

Looks like the Invincible Trophy is remaining at Arsenal for another season then.

mjwilson

Quote from: Chollis on November 06, 2021, 10:21:30 PM
My mum doesn't think Klopp is hot anymore without the glasses

She should just keep her glasses on then

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: JarrowMonkey on November 07, 2021, 06:48:22 PM
Is the bumpkin act by Holloway an act?, he always seems to me like he's been drinking Brasso after being smacked on the head with a baseball bat

It's an awful mixture of the two. Actual opinionated rent a gob who has realised he can turn it up for the cameras... Well... More recently just microphones, thankfully.

chveik

DrGreggles

chveik

Majer isn't going to stay long there, he looks like the new Modric

holyzombiejesus

I'm going to start a Football League/ National League thread. Any ideas for a title?

Kankurette

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on November 08, 2021, 08:59:48 AM
I'm going to start a Football League/ National League thread. Any ideas for a title?
Bollocks to the Premier League?

DrGreggles

Not sure it's needed. All football is covered in here - even Scottish.

Twonty Gostelow

Rob & Ryan's Five-Year Plan

Kankurette

Seeing a Spurs fan saying she hates how Everton and their fans try so hard to make themselves relevant is just...special. It really is. Spurs are the kid who joins in with the gang of bullies so they won't get picked on, but lives in terror of Liverpool and City giving them a wedgie.

Children, children, you're BOTH terrible.

Also going on Twitter reminded me of the fact that it's one of the reasons why I changed teams. There are accounts run by Liverpool fans dedicated solely to bashing Everton. I swear if 97 blues had died at Hillsborough, these cunts would have celebrated. At least Wednesday don't attract that level of obsession. It's weird, though. Why waste energy on a team you hate? And these are grown adults, not kids.

ETA: to the Alty fan in the thread, I may have to pay your lot a visit one day. Altrincham's fairly easy to get to. What's your ground like?

ETA 2: Man United fans are organising a protest. Again.