Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,396
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:22:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Autumn internationals 2021 - a plethora of world class flankers

Started by Dr Trouser, November 06, 2021, 08:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Trouser

The traditional end of season (for SH teams) tour kicks off this weekend. (Last week doesn't count as it was mainly a money spinner for WRU bastards and a training runout for the Scots).

Wales will attempt not to get reamed in the front five by the current World Cup holders and world number one team and Scotland have a good chance of making it 3 in a row against the wallabies tomorrow. England are probably playing somebody.

Thankfully appears to be little evidence of November taches that our visitors have sported in past tours

All games are on fucking Amazon, apart from Ireland Japan on C4, so time to fire up the adblocker and search out some bearable streams...

Dr Trouser

Ireland All Blacks on channel 4 and it is a fucking hilarious match so far.

Kankurette

I actually enjoyed the Ireland game and I don't even like rugby.

Dog Botherer

nice to see ireland not being a shambles again. i assume this will last until five minutes before the world cup and we'll lose to Tonga or something.

Dr Trouser

Ireland- NZ was one of the best test matches I've seen for a while.

Thankfully Wales are able to dish out a serving of cold dog shite to bring us back to reality.