Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:54:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paul Rudd: People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2021

Started by TheGingerAlien, November 10, 2021, 05:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGingerAlien

Tony Tony Tony

From The Grauniad

QuoteIn response to his new award, Rudd told People: "I'm going to lean into it hard. I'm going to own this. I'm not going to try to be like: 'Oh, I'm so modest'. I'm getting business cards made ... I'm hoping now that I'll finally be invited to some of those sexy dinners with Clooney and Pitt and B Jordan. And I figure I'll be on a lot more yachts". Which might sound as if he's exaggerating for comic effect. But he is not. Because Paul Rudd really is the sexiest man alive.

I'm getting CaB's sexiest man alive cards printed pronto.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Goldentony on November 10, 2021, 06:03:03 PM
advert for Ghostbusters

ahhh right, yeah that's it.

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on November 10, 2021, 06:14:03 PM
From The Grauniad

I'm getting CaB's sexiest man alive cards printed pronto.

I think it's the wording of the award that I find most confusing.  What happens in 2022 if Paul Rudd's not dead?

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Goldentony on November 10, 2021, 06:03:03 PM
advert for Ghostbusters

do they have to trick the blowjob ghosts by advertising how sexy the cast are
that changes everything i thought they were paid performers, ghostbusters is getting none of my money now

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 10, 2021, 07:26:10 PM
do they have to trick the blowjob ghosts by advertising how sexy the cast are
that changes everything i thought they were paid performers, ghostbusters is getting none of my money now

From 'NASA announces aliens are REALA' thread:

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on November 09, 2021, 07:08:43 PM
Imagine Dan Aykroyd receiving a really decent anal probing from an alien and then round the front he's simultaneously getting a lovely nosh off a ghost. I reckon he'd ruddy well love that.

Rudd-y well

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on November 10, 2021, 07:29:03 PM
From 'NASA announces aliens are REALA' thread:

Rudd-y well

Don't feel good about all these ghosts tricked into blowjobs, even joking about it seems like rum territory. the aliens know what they're doing

pancreas

I'm old enough to remember when it had been decided that we would worship Tom Hiddleston as the sexiest man alive. No matter how ridiculous it seems, you just have to knuckle down and get on with it.

Video Game Fan 2000

Hiddleston has the expression of a man who's going to get noshed off by a ghost, but the ghost has to solve several ingenious puzzles in order to remove his belt first. You have to roll a ballbearing around inside the buckle in order to release the clip

that would have ruined Ghostbusters

madhair60

ugliest fucking create-a-character default model 01 from Saints Row IV fucking piece of unfunny shit cunt and I hope he dies and his family die of grief as a result

Glebe

Blue Jam

Where's that thread on the crapness of Guardian articles, and how many times does Stuart Heritage appear in it?

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/nov/10/paul-rudd-sexiest-man-alive-people-magazine

Also I really fucking hope Tom Hiddleston isn't the next James Bond.

Blue Jam

TheGingerAlien

Absolutely no mention of Bill Oddie, again.  It's an outrage.

Glebe

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on November 10, 2021, 09:22:55 PMAbsolutely no mention of Bill Oddie, again.  It's an outrage.

He's indisputably the sexiest Goodie though!

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 10, 2021, 09:00:54 PM
Where's that thread on the crapness of Guardian articles, and how many times does Stuart Heritage appear in it?

Ah well, that's me judged.

Jerzy Bondov

Goldentony

I would annihilate my family with an anti aircraft rifle to save them the shame of me showing them and them having to laugh like they're at the end of a radio advert

Goldentony

son your father is, well, biologically, not me, your true birth parent is the E4 voice over guy

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Goldentony on November 10, 2021, 09:28:30 PM
imagine telling your family you wrote that

Maybe they'd be kind of impressed by the fact that it's paid work

Shoulders?-Stomach!

This is a victory for the everyman, the average joe everywhere with $104 million of wealth, personal assistant, agent, gardener and masseuse.

TheGingerAlien

Quote"Rudd will be sexy when he's 70, and when he's 90. His body could be dug up by robots a thousand years from now and his ruined corpse would still be a thousand times sexier than you on your best day." - Stuart Heritage, 2021