Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:22:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Paul Rudd: People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2021

Started by TheGingerAlien, November 10, 2021, 05:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on November 10, 2021, 06:14:03 PM

I'm getting CaB's sexiest man alive cards printed pronto.

That's kind of you but I can afford to get them done myself!

Icehaven

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on November 10, 2021, 09:25:55 PM

Ah well, that's me judged.

Genuinely thought that was from one of those pisstake mock up Guardian headline generators. Jesus H.

TheGingerAlien

Blue Jam

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on November 10, 2021, 09:40:10 PM
"Rudd will be sexy when he's 70, and when he's 90. His body could be dug up by robots a thousand years from now and his ruined corpse would still be a thousand times sexier than you on your best day." - Stuart Heritage, 2021

That genuinely sounds like it could have come from the "50 Reasons Why The Stars Are Fab- And You Are So Very Average" spoof of Heat magazine ("Scorch") that featured in the TVGoHome book (Charlie Brooker, 2001).

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on November 10, 2021, 09:55:07 PM

Funnier if article by Paul Gadd concerning Adrian Chiles

Thank you for allowing me to provide this active feed back

dissolute ocelot

He's just John Cusack with less of a smirk. I think some Guardian journalists are basing their entire life philosophy around the 2009 comedy I Love You, Man.[nb] EDIT: In which Jason Segel was better and funnier.[/nb]

imitationleather

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on November 10, 2021, 09:25:55 PM

Ah well, that's me judged.

Considering this is the newspaper that gives Adrian Chiles a voice, I did assume it was probably a real headline but still Googled to check just in case.

Christ. If people who donate to The Guardian don't already feel like suckers, they surely must when they log on and see stuff like this has been published on the platform.

Cuellar

The Dog

Sexy? A human man? Human men are basically cannon fodder or for taking the bins out.

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: The Dog on November 11, 2021, 12:10:44 PM
Sexy? A human man? Human men are basically cannon fodder or for taking the bins out.

I always try to make an effort when I put the bins out - I'm fairly sure it's a bona-fide 'diet coke break' moment for my neighbours.  Especially recycle bin day, when I inevitably work up a real sweat hauling all those empty cans and pizza boxes into the street.

Fambo Number Mive

Ok, I don't fancy Paul Rudd and I'm not a sociopath or a liar. Thanks, Guardian.

I had to look up who Paul Rudd was when I saw this thread.

Icehaven

I don't care how many franchise movies he's in, he is and will forever be Phoebe's husband.

TrenterPercenter

Quote"Rudd will be sexy when he's 70, and when he's 90. His body could be dug up by robots a thousand years from now and his ruined corpse would still be a thousand times sexier than you on your best day." - Stuart Heritage, 2021

Fucking necrophiles are everywhere these days.

Glebe

"They could exhume him from a bog in the year 5000, shit down the neck and he'd still..."

Blue Jam

Just remembered I saw him in The 40 Year Old Virgin when I watched it recently. Obviously he wasn't playing the titular 40 year old virgin because everyone everywhere wants to boff him.

TheGingerAlien

I'm overjoyed that this thread has made it to 2 pages and I've learned a lot from the replies - but I think it's time I finally come clean:  I was thinking of a completely different generic middle-aged white man when I started this off.

beanheadmcginty

Quote from: TheGingerAlien on November 12, 2021, 03:18:37 PM
I'm overjoyed that this thread has made it to 2 pages and I've learned a lot from the replies - but I think it's time I finally come clean:  I was thinking of a completely different generic middle-aged white man when I started this off.

Paul Ross?

Cuellar

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on November 12, 2021, 03:33:52 PM
Paul Ross?

Paul Ross is always in my thoughts!  More just as a pure icon, rather than a sex symbol though.

Was actually this wazzock I was thinking of:

They all look the same to me.

TheGingerAlien

Cuellar

TheGingerAlien

Quote from: Cuellar on November 12, 2021, 04:08:29 PM
Please respect my privacy

Soz pal.  I thought you said you were going to 'lean in' to this sexiest man stuff?

Also, at what point did everyone start going on about leaning into stuff?  It's rampant these days.

Amazing that they had to qualify the question with "sexiest man alive". What sort of sub human scum read people magazine?
I've just looked him up and I wouldn't piss in his mouth if his corpse was on fire. Rubbish.

Butchers Blind

Feel like pure shit, just want Paul Rudd to fuck me hard up the arse while Will Ferrell licks my face.

Blue Jam

I want Brick Tamland's babies. All eleven of them.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on November 12, 2021, 07:37:05 PM
Amazing that they had to qualify the question with "sexiest man alive". What sort of sub human scum read people magazine?
I've just looked him up and I wouldn't piss in his mouth if his corpse was on fire. Rubbish.
Harry and Meghan's unborn child is a real looker.