Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:33:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Owain Wyn Evans

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, November 12, 2021, 12:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Theatrically camp 'must push myself into every possible camera shot' BBC weatherman.

Is he a good thing?
Is he a bad thing?

I think the natural reaction to seeing anyone rushing to the front of stage only to be mind-meltingly awful would be to wish they fell into a sewer until they learnt and enjoyed a full recovery.

He is drumming for 24 hours for DA KIDZhe isn't drumming for 24 hours, they are just saying he is. Natural reaction to that is: FUCK OFF DRUMMER CUNT

I am forced to conclude that maybe he is a good thing. His presence helps provide an outlier and knowing that he is there doing whatever helps stay mentally centred. He is designed to offend and therefore in doing so provides cause for reflection.

Thank you Owain Wyn Evans.

What do the meteorologists think of all this though? You can imagine them at the back, pasty and jealous. They know a thing or two about an atlantic depression. Do you think one night having hatched a plan, they will all get together and boil him alive?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Guess the answer to this is who the fuck cares shut up mate

poo

Probably if I was away with work and a bit pissed and he came up to me and was being all I'd love to suck you off but joking but not joking I'd let him suck me off.

shiftwork2

Never heard of him but I think he was on the radio this morning just talking and talking and he was annoying as all fuck

alright cheers

Twit 2

Imagine watching a weather forecast by choice. The mind boggles.

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 12, 2021, 09:41:28 PM
Imagine watching a weather forecast by choice. The mind boggles.

I find that they're quite a good way to find out what the weather might be like.

Twit 2

bgmnts

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 12, 2021, 09:50:10 PM
Look out your window.

My window does show 12 hours into the future, so I can see what the weather will be like then.

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 12, 2021, 09:50:10 PM
Look out your window.

That doesn't tell me what the weather's going to be like - it just tells me what the weather is like just now.

A nice synoptic chart is a thing of great beauty. Follow the isobars to see what the wind direction is, and how close they are together to see how windy it's going to be. Clockwise round a high pressure, anti-clockwise around a low. Warm front, cold fronts, occluded fronts. Lovely stuff.

Twit 2

There speaks a man who's never caressed a wet-bulb thermometer.

Dex Sawash

Get on the grib files asap you big wally

pancreas

Tony Tony Tony

Tuned in to the drumathon via the IPlayer on the strength of shoulders recommendation. Boy can this guy play the drums (the weatherman not shoulders) but he is a massively annoying cunt (shoulders not the.... You get the rest).

As for Owains weatherman skills, he's no Fred Talbot.

chveik

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on November 12, 2021, 09:58:18 PM
A nice synoptic chart is a thing of great beauty. Follow the isobars to see what the wind direction is, and how close they are together to see how windy it's going to be. Clockwise round a high pressure, anti-clockwise around a low. Warm front, cold fronts, occluded fronts. Lovely stuff.

ban this sick filth

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: chveik on November 13, 2021, 02:18:14 AM
ban this sick filth

Couldn't agree more. I am going to put my foot through my laptop screen and send the bill to Clatty.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: pancreas on November 13, 2021, 12:27:25 AM
I agree with poo.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with Poo there Clive.

Twonty Gostelow

Not keen on anyone who tells us to 'stay safe' at the end of a forecast.

I'm reliably informed that Tomasz Schafernaker once reported him in the BBC canteen for not taking his plates back to the tray trolley.

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on November 12, 2021, 09:58:18 PMClockwise round a high pressure, anti-clockwise around a low.

Hemisphobe.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Twonty Gostelow on November 13, 2021, 02:24:49 AM
Not keen on anyone who tells us to 'stay safe' at the end of a forecast.

I'm reliably informed that Tomasz Schafernaker once reported him in the BBC canteen for not taking his plates back to the tray trolley.

If only Michael Fish had warned us to stay safe at the end of his infamous no hurricane on the way forecast.

And that Shafernaker can fuck off. Turns out he sabotaged Carol Drinkwaters outside broadcast forecast on one occasion by filling her umbrella with styrofoam packing pieces and she opened it up live on air. I understand he got away with a written warning but had it been real pasta, like the lovely Carol first thought, he would have been fired on the spot.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Schafernaker is superior.

On reflection perhaps we are all just pining for a nice solid Alex Beresford. None of the trimmins please guv, just the meat.

kalowski

Owain is great. His BBC North West weather reports have to cover a lot of people: from your hip metropole in Didsbury to your retired butcher in Burnley and your struggling junkie in Barrow. Owain does not give a fuck and camps it up to the high nines, beloved of gays and grandmas.
More Owain, say I.

Keebleman

The only Welsh weather forecaster who counts is Behnaz Akhgar.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Keebleman on November 13, 2021, 08:51:02 AM
The only Welsh weather forecaster who counts is Behnaz Akhgar.

Did he beat his drumhead non stop for 24hrs for DA KIDZ though?

Keebleman

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 13, 2021, 09:15:35 AM
Did he beat his drumhead non stop for 24hrs for DA KIDZ though?

Google "him".

poo

Uh, hello??!! Derek Brockway?

poo

I do love the BBC News tune tho. Fucking brilliant piece of music.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Keebleman on November 13, 2021, 09:17:38 AM
Google "him".

Rock band?

QuoteBehnaz Akhgar is an Iranian-Welsh weather presenter currently working for BBC's Wales Today. She broadcasts the morning and weekend bulletins with Sue Charles, and acts as relief for meteorologist Derek Brockway.

Poor women giving relief to Derek Brockway

Icehaven

Schafernaker turns up on those stupid Ancient Aliens type tv shows sometimes. Dunno why he's there, I'm never paying much attention as they're only on because Mr.H is watching them but I look up occasionally and think ''There's that weatherman.''

buttgammon

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 13, 2021, 09:45:58 AM
Rock band?

Poor women giving relief to Derek Brockway

Maybe he has a homophobic mother or something. "At least give it a go Derek" she says, but even she would have to accept that if Behnaz Akhgar wouldn't do it for him, no woman would.

I always say that one of the few things I miss about living in Wales is watching Behnaz present the weather every day.

Quote from: icehaven on November 13, 2021, 10:05:13 AM
Schafernaker turns up on those stupid Ancient Aliens type tv shows sometimes. Dunno why he's there, I'm never paying much attention as they're only on because Mr.H is watching them but I look up occasionally and think ''There's that weatherman.''

This is both very amusing and entirely in keeping with his personality.