Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 02:51:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BRITNEY IS FREE

Started by JesusAndYourBush, November 12, 2021, 11:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

She'll be shaving her head and getting a bit slushie from an all night garage by 3am tomorrow morning. Mark my words.

Couldn't believe any of this was real when I saw that recent documentary.

Are her parents and the people involved in this doing any time?

idunnosomename

i mean good for her. but also. rich people who cares

Butchers Blind

Johnny Foreigner

Quote"I think I'm gonna cry," she told her 35 million Instagram followers.

She must be very sad.

Sebastian Cobb

I haven't followed this really but have passively-absorbed bits here and there and I seem to be quite happy about it, despite quite predictably as a teenager being programmed to dismiss it as dreadful shit and not really remembering it well enough to reappraise. Well obviously aside from Toxic being good and the opening bar of Hit me Baby one More Time making me feel a bit ill whenever I've heard it dropped by a godawful "available for weddings, christenings and Bar Mitzvahs" dj ever since.

Kankurette

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 12, 2021, 11:23:21 PM
You'd be surprised how many feminists care. And you evidently cared enough to post here. Doesn't matter if she's rich. Her dad is still an abusive controlling piece of shit. Good riddance to him.

I'm not even a fan of her music other than Womanizer and Toxic. I can still be angry about how he treated her.

The Mollusk

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 12, 2021, 11:23:21 PM

She's a human being dude, try to rationalise what has obviously been a hideous ordeal for her.

Catalogue of ills

Quote from: Kankurette on November 13, 2021, 11:38:07 AM
You'd be surprised how many feminists care. And you evidently cared enough to post here. Doesn't matter if she's rich. Her dad is still an abusive controlling piece of shit. Good riddance to him.

I'm not even a fan of her music other than Womanizer and Toxic. I can still be angry about how he treated her.

This, obviously. Can people really not separate the teen pop from the structural abuse perpetrated against a woman by her male relatives, for fuck's sake?