Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:14:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Disgusting things you gone and ate

Started by GoblinAhFuckScary, November 16, 2021, 01:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinAhFuckScary

Just got home from work absolutely starving and practically nothing in the laaaaarder

Solution? Pickled Cornichons dipped in vegan mayo. See, vegan mayo just hits different. Hated the fuck out of mayo my whole life, but the vegan shit really removes the ick factor. Gherkins are also a thing that I now love after hating forever. Changing tastebuds innit.

So, I actually feel quite sick after this and would be embarrassed to tell anyone this was my dinner. And now I am telling you :)

Sebastian Cobb

Chips with a savoury condiment of bisto mixed into mayonnaise.

Video Game Fan 2000

As a teenager one time I made up a stir fry using one of those ready made foil pouches you used to get in Tesco's.

Half way through I realised I didn't have enough ingredients to complete it, I didn't want to use chicken because I was "going vegan" at the time, nor did I have anything like noodles to bulk it up. So I went to the fridge and used the remains of the boiled potato and haggis from News Years eve.

It was nice. Black bean style.

Sebastian Cobb

Hold on you were vegan enough to not want chicken but not vegan enough to eat all the spare parts of a sheep?

Video Game Fan 2000

My logic at the time was not opening a fresh meat product and my parents were very "not this bloody nonsense again" about vegetarianism and insisted I wait until the new year not to spoil Christmas.

Rizla

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 16, 2021, 01:15:46 AM
Oxo I'd understand, but Bisto? Weird stuff anyway, never sure it's not somecunt's ashes.

Speaking of which, I'm sure I remember reading that Cilla Black liked to snack on orange segments rubbed with a cube of the popular beef powder.

I'm struggling to think of disgusting things I gone and ate, organic batchcooking sourdough cunt that I am these days. I used to have those bachelors supernoodles on occasion, the ultimate loser food next to the Fray Bentos, a culinary rubicon I am proud to have never once crossed.

Pink Gregory

When I'd first moved out, not entirely knowing how to cook non-mince based dishes, I tried to eat a bowl of quite poorly chopped raw red cabbage with some sliced packet beetroot in it. 

Butchers Blind

Running low of stuff I made a meal of noodles, soy sauce, tinned tuna and cheese. Edible.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Rizla on November 16, 2021, 01:40:31 AM
Oxo I'd understand, but Bisto? Weird stuff anyway, never sure it's not somecunt's ashes.

You don't get onion powder in oxo.

shiftwork2

In an old thread some poster admitted to eating an unmicrowaved Rustlers burger straight out of the packet.   That's impressive depravity. In fact I'd have his floorboards up to check who he had in there.

imitationleather

Quote from: shiftwork2 on November 16, 2021, 10:56:35 AM
In an old thread some poster admitted to eating an unmicrowaved Rustlers burger straight out of the packet.   That's impressive depravity. In fact I'd have his floorboards up to check who he had in there.

Absolutely disgusting. But, admittedly, I did have to really thoroughly rack my brains to make sure it wasn't me who did this.

Greg Torso

Sandwich filler that had been in the fridge for so long it had developed bubbles in it. I remember halfway through the second spoonful thinking "tuna shouldn't be fizzy"

Durian. Vile. Fried baby sick. Don't believe the lies. It smells like that and looks like that because nature does not mean for you to eat it.

If we can include drinks, homemade Chinese rice wine. Tasted like a shoe pickled in gasoline and was about 70% strength, and this was breakfast.

Sakura flavoured Lays crisps. Blueberry crisps as well.

A beetle.

This thing a Malaysian girl at work brought in, was like spicy vulcanised rubber but I ate loads of it because I fancied her. possibbly was not a food.

Stinky tofu, smells and tastes like actual fucking death, like a rat stuck in a wall, like radicalised parrot shit.

seepage

Can't be bothered to made cheese on toast? - have some 'Cheesy Wankers' instead: microwaved hard cheese on top of crackers.

Ordered a bacalhau salad in the Algarve. Waiter came back and asked if I really wanted the bacalhau salad. Yes, bring it on. Slimy bits of 'raw' cod with some green beans and tomato. Not nice.

Paul Calf

Captain Z

To use up leftover stuff in the final days of my first year in student halls: plain fusilli pasta with gravy. Much to the disgust of a couple of others. Honestly, it was fine.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Captain Z on November 16, 2021, 11:53:00 AM
To use up leftover stuff in the final days of my first year in student halls: plain fusilli pasta with gravy. Much to the disgust of a couple of others. Honestly, it was fine.

When I had no access to cash at all a housemate insisted on getting me dinner because they didn't want to watch me attempt to eat piccalilli and rice.

poodlefaker

Quote from: seepage on November 16, 2021, 11:37:01 AM
Ordered a bacalhau salad in the Algarve. Waiter came back and asked if I really wanted the bacalhau salad. Yes, bring it on. Slimy bits of 'raw' cod with some green beans and tomato. Not nice.

There have been two occasions in my life where the the person taking  my order has said "Er, are you sure, have you had it before?" one was a waiter in Paris when I asked for the andouillette, the other was a barman in a pub in Manchester when I asked for a pint of Lees bitter.

dissolute ocelot

I once got the month wrong and ate Quorn cocktail sausages that were a month and 2 days out of date, thinking they were 2 days out of date and I could probably chance it. They resembled foam rubber fingers, but that's Quorn for you, and a lot less fatal than pork.

I am a fan of mayonnaise sandwiches, with a bit of sriracha if you like it spicy, but nothing disgusting about that. Unless the mayonnaise is bad and has turned to scrambled egg/cottage cheese in the jar.

Dex Sawash

Was concerned the few weeks you were gone was gravy granule related (oxodose?)

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: seepage on November 16, 2021, 11:37:01 AM
Can't be bothered to made cheese on toast? - have some 'Cheesy Wankers' instead: microwaved hard cheese on top of crackers.
So that's what that's called!  I've eaten a couple of Cheesy Wankers myself.

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 16, 2021, 12:25:43 PM
piccalilli and rice.
I'd eat that, sounds nice.

I have once picked the chip wrapper from last nights takeaway out of the bin, opened them up and ate the few remaining chips.  Felt really, really wrong to do it, but I figured they were wrapped up so it's alright.  The wrapper did pick up a fair bit of 'bin odour'.

Tony Tony Tony

Pickled Egg.

Now move along, nothing to see here.

Ferris

Took me months to forget that concept and now you've gone and reminded me. Bastard.

The Ombudsman

On one sad occasion, I had cooked TVP with a little salt.

GoblinAhFuckScary

I have done this. I am ashamed. No, you will not be admitted under the floorboards.

When I was younger everyone went on holiday and there was just a tin of sweetcorn in the cupboard so I poured it into a big bowl and ate that.
The next day my poo just stunk of sweetcorn and rattled and it put me off sweetcorn for like 5 years or something.

Brundle-Fly

I nearly consumed a dead mouse foetus after dropping some raisins on the bedroom floor.

A raw homemade Scotch egg. I'd deep fried one earlier and found it too greasy so when I came back from the pub I thought I'd eat the next one cold, forgetting you need to cook them first. I can still remember the cold, claggy raw sausage meat sticking to the roof of my mouth.

Natnar

Why is that disgusting though? The Burger itself is already cooked so it's only like eating a meat sandwich.

Video Game Fan 2000

I've done a cold rustlers after a night of drinking, ate it on the way home from the Spar while elbow deep in a tube of pringles. Typical student shit. It was a bbq pork one though so just a cold frikadellen sandwich with bad sauce.

All that said if anyone's done it with a rustlers chicken burger, they should be forceably relocated to the Prinicipality of Sealand.

The Crumb

Quote from: Natnar on November 16, 2021, 03:10:48 PM
Why is that disgusting though? The Burger itself is already cooked so it's only like eating a meat sandwich.

Everything so far has been technically edible food. There's a definite sinister energy to an unheated Rustlers.