Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:11:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Theme

Started by H-O-W-L, November 18, 2021, 06:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does the pink make your eyes bleed?

AAAAARRRGGHH!
68 (42.8%)
No, it's lovely
46 (28.9%)
Meh
9 (5.7%)
An tSaoi
21 (13.2%)
pff.
3 (1.9%)
it will be better when we are all allowed to press our penises together onto it
10 (6.3%)
rail moat
0 (0%)
raoul moat
1 (0.6%)
Raul Panther III
0 (0%)
pisspot poo Pope
1 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 159

olliebean

Used a Stylus tweak to get the avatars up to 100x100, which I think is what they were before the big update.

@-moz-document url-prefix("https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=") {
  .avatar {
    width: 100px !important;
    height: 100px !important;
  }
}

Mobius

I might be stupid but has 'Picture Box' the television subforum disappeared

Icehaven

Where's Picture Box gone?

Mobius

^Okay it's not just me phew!

You can still get there https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?board=1.0 but it has disappeared from the main page

paruses

I asked similar in a new thread - didn't occur to post in here.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

The covid one seems gone too

Gurke and Hare

Barry Admin

No fucking idea. Should be the most mundane change I've made, but it's hidden the boards somehow.

mothman

Quote from: Cloud on November 22, 2021, 09:34:27 PMwhen I was trusted to do web stuff for work.
Sounds like there's a story there...

madhair60

Neil! You've lost the news!*

*Chris Morris refarance

Kankurette

Where's the COVID forum?

Icehaven

Where's General Bullshit? Waahh splutter and all that.

Barry Admin

Quote from: icehaven on November 23, 2021, 01:34:02 AMWhere's General Bullshit? Waahh splutter and all that.

Should be back now? A very weird problem, totally unexpected.

chveik

not a fan of how little the avatars are now

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Are we allowed to suggest stuff for the bit at the top that currently flicks between:

Welcome to the new look Cook'd and Bomb'd
and
Hope you like it - Neil

My suggestion is:

Do you really like it? Is it, is it wicked?
and
We're loving it loving it loving it. We're loving it like that

madhair60

Forums are in a different order, this is completely unacceptable.

The Mollusk

The drop down menus for inserting embedded links and images with the option to adjust size, add description etc (especially since they're in the "quick reply" bit as well) are another godsend for posting on mobile. No more pissing about flitting between regular and character keyboards typing out the code manually.

amateur

The Dog

Something weird has happened to the guffaw thread it isn't funny anymore.

Glebe

Quote from: Helvetica Scenario on November 22, 2021, 07:41:00 AMAmazing work, Barry! Looks fantastic and seems a lot more responsive (probably placebo effect but I'll take that!).

paruses

Quote from: The Dog on November 23, 2021, 09:34:21 AMSomething weird has happened to the guffaw thread it isn't funny anymore.

I only ever look in there these days to check if there are any new declensions.

Another thumbs up for the new design, makes it a million times better to use on phones and the desktop version is great too.

Famous Mortimer

Another vote for making the avatars a bit bigger, please.

But also, kudos for getting everything done so smoothly.

mothman

What's the thinking behind the forum re-order? Having PB moved up to third while Movies is still down near the bottom is making me twitchy.

mjwilson

Quote from: mothman on November 23, 2021, 07:05:59 PMWhat's the thinking behind the forum re-order? Having PB moved up to third while Movies is still down near the bottom is making me twitchy.

Complicated system of promotion and relegation. Best forums move up.

daf

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on November 23, 2021, 02:45:05 PMAnother vote for making the avatars a bit bigger, please. 

I don't know if it looks better on a phone, but they do seem a bit too small on my laptop. Just a tiny wrinkle, I know, but I can't really see what's in most of them now.

Replies From View

Quote from: daf on November 24, 2021, 12:03:14 AMJust a tiny wrinkle, I know, but I can't really see what's in most of them now.

But enough about misplacing our genitals in our underpants

idunnosomename

iwant everything to be EXACTLY THE SAME as it ALWAYS WAS

H-O-W-L

These days if you say you want to post in Picture Box, Barry will throw you in jail.

Mister Six

Shame the Covid forum has been made a subsection of GB rather than its own thing.

Also, yes, everything being in a different order is mildly upsetting.