Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:08:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Panic in the Streets…

Started by Tony Tony Tony, November 18, 2021, 07:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

Of Leicestershire

Get your crisis now!

Whilst this is probably proper to the crisps thread the need to alert CaB to the queues likely to form at the crisp counter is paramount.

Paul Calf

QuoteAccording to her mother she only eats these crisps, toastie waffles and a specific kind of baby fruit puree.

That kid has much longer-term problems than not being able to find some crisps. Rickets, scurvy, calcium deficiency...

shiftwork2

Situation: minor crisp shortage
BBC: HOSPITAL FEARS

Dr Trouser

The disruption, which started last month, is due to a glitch caused by an IT upgrade.

fucking hell! what might the long term consequences of the CAB theme change be then?

QuoteThe disruption, which started last month, is due to a glitch caused by an IT upgrade.

fucking hell! what might the long term consequences of the CAB theme change be then?

Blindness.

Glebe

I dunno. Between this and the Cadbury's Flake shortage it's turning into the worst year for ages.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on November 18, 2021, 07:52:02 AMBlindness.

In most CaB cases I don't think bluescreen is the main cause of blindness.

Blumf

Quote from: Glebe on November 18, 2021, 08:40:11 AMI dunno. Between this and the Cadbury's Flake shortage it's turning into the worst year for ages.

The what now?

<googles>

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/jeremy-vine-horrified-cadburys-flake-5938626
QuoteJeremy Vine horrified as Cadbury's flake national shortage hits North Devon ice cream van

"Oh no not ANOTHER national crisis, this really is the final blow."

Also, lot's of headlines doing a '99 problems' joke.

Glebe

What next, Mint Imperials drought? It's broken Brexit!

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Glebe on November 18, 2021, 10:45:50 AMWhat next, Mint Imperials drought? It's broken Brexit!

They're Menthol Metrics now I'm afraid, and they're all LGBTQIA+. Every single one in every packet.

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on November 18, 2021, 07:52:02 AMBlindness.

no walkers down the street
I saw a poster at the top
it had a bland man
So I said "Lineker, have mercy on me"

imitationleather

I just fired up GoPuff (grocery delivery app - brings you your stuff in 15 minutes, good for alcoholics and smokers) and there were barely any crisps in stock at all. Only posh ones in brown bags.

It's panic stations, people.