Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,478
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:46:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Case, The.

Started by Jake Thingray, November 19, 2021, 05:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Thingray

"You're off The Case, George! You're emotionally involved."

- "But Guv...."

Bigfella

'keep your Jekylls on, all we gotta do is slap that bubble ponce with the moody tom'.

monkfromhavana

"You've got 24 hours, that's all. The boss is already breathing down my neck about you harassing Sir St. John-Shitpants after he gave us explicit orders not to. 24 hours is all  can give. But.....what you do in your own time is none of my concern, I don't wanna know"

Butchers Blind

"This new information blows the case wide open"

bgmnts

The mayor's right up my ass on this one.

shoulders

I gotta hand some good news to those pen-pushers at City Hall and here you are with diddly squat, nada, zilch

Attila

Yes. Well, when I see 5 weirdos dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle of the park in full view of 100 people, I shoot the bastards. That's my policy.

PlanktonSideburns

King o town has set up a small renaissance fair directly inside of me

I can hear them setting up the tents as we speak

Glebe

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on November 19, 2021, 08:34:37 AMKing o town has set up a small renaissance fair directly inside of me

I can hear them setting up the tents as we speak

There's people queuing at my entrance now

They keep kicking off when I move

Please catch this cunt this is weird and humiliating. My life is essentially falling apart down to this

shoulders

Here you are handing me overtime slips, but what about The Case?

Inspector Norse

- In a case like this, Thorpe, everyone's a suspect.

- Even you, sir?

- Especially me, Thorpe. Trust no one.

- Why can't I trust you, sir?

- I want my lawyer, Thorpe.

The Mollusk

You're off YOUR case chief

Chollis

You're outta line Fontaine. We do things by the book around here, and if you don't like it, you can explain to the DA why two of my best detectives are chasin' some broad around midtown instead of workin' my goddamn murders!

pancreas

Chollis, you can take your case and shove it where you shove all that cocaine. Up your nose.

frajer

If you think the schmoes down at City Hall give a donut's fanny about this, I've got a bridge to sell ya.

Catalogue of ills

If "Benzo" doesn't squeal like a pig, our goose is cooked"

"Do one about cows as well"

"I don't HAVE one about cows you dumb fuck!"

monkfromhavana

"Detective Reg Maverick...I've been reading your file. 3 Green medals, 1 blue medal, Junior Cycling proficiency. The Mayor's blue-eyed boy. I also see, a lack of respect for your superiors and a total disregard for procedure. I don't have any time for raggedy-ass renegades who will end up getting this division burnt. AND I DON'T WANT MY DIVISION BURNT. So I had a little think....Poindexter, get your ass in here and meet your new partner"

Rich Uncle Skeleton

"I don't want to hear any more crackpot theories, Detective Ownrules! I'm releasing the mayor before he hangs us all out to dry! You have no proof whatso- [extended loud flatulence] ... give me five minutes would you?"

Ray Travez

"If the press get wind of this, your ass is some toast"

mothman

"I want your gun and your badge!" And how the depriving of the former is almost immediately shown to be meaningless in a country with more guns than people.

shoulders

Can we please return to the latest in

The Case

mothman

monkfromhavana

Quote from: mothman on November 20, 2021, 11:00:11 PMTHE FACTS IN THE CASE.

"Save your fancy ass PHD Edward Alan Poe college bullshit for the old man, your partner's LIFE is gonna be depending on your ass, that's when  you'll learn what being a cop is REALLY about"

mothman

Ooh
Good comeback!
[close]