Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:09:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Rittenhouse cleared of charges

Started by bgmnts, November 19, 2021, 06:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTC

Video Game Fan 2000

The advert he did where he dressed up as a bear was hilarious.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Deliciousbass

touchingcloth

BlodwynPig

Quote from: JaDanketies on November 23, 2021, 08:14:35 PMI just Googled the word 'histrionics' to make sure I was going to use it right.

JaDanketies search history

cabbage
Rolf
histrionics
KKK
baby hitler

chveik

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: chveik on November 23, 2021, 09:22:20 PMdeffo not a fascist

Someone should ask Biden if this means that he thinks Blue Lives Matter is a white supremacist organisation.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 23, 2021, 10:09:21 PMSomeone should ask Biden if this means that he thinks Blue Lives Matter is a white supremacist organisation.

Video Game Fan 2000

If anyone thinks I make too much about how monumentally shit progressive media is about extremism and radicalisation, check the absolute sweet fanny adams about Blue Lives Matter online even though its one of the most common right wing symbols world wide. Compared to the six men and a dead dog who still care about Richard Spencer, the new Hitler. Jan 6 had the media saying the GOP didn't support it enough. It was mainstreamed without question.

Deliciousbass

Interesting legal analysis here (Content Warning: footage of the killings is included)

Goldentony

fucking utter state of that picture that cunts used of himself

chveik

Quote from: FiremanJim on November 23, 2021, 10:28:01 PMHa! Biden is also very pro police too, which I guess makes him a fascist?

i don't want to get into semantics but he's a huge racist and the president of a country currently involved in multiple genocides so i would say yes.

Deliciousbass

If he's as dumb as his aesthetics you ought to be able to really tear his arguments apart ;)

Goldentony

the only way i'm watching that is if Kyle Rittenhouse is in prison by the end of it

Deliciousbass

Quote from: Goldentony on November 23, 2021, 11:26:25 PMthe only way i'm watching that is if Kyle Rittenhouse is in prison by the end of it

For what it's worth, he isn't sympathetic towards Rittenhouse.

Deliciousbass

Quote from: Goldentony on November 23, 2021, 11:27:56 PMhis face said as much

Quote from: Deliciousbass on November 23, 2021, 11:21:56 PMIf he's as dumb as his aesthetics you ought to be able to really tear his arguments apart ;)

chveik

Video Game Fan 2000

Welcome traveller! Can I interest you in any reasonable opinions?

touchingcloth

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 23, 2021, 11:32:36 PMNo, we settled on vitae horti eventually.

For Sprung Deutsch Twat - Technicality

FiremanJim

Quote from: Deliciousbass on November 23, 2021, 10:39:56 PMInteresting legal analysis here (Content Warning: footage of the killings is included)

This actually was a fantastic video, with a really likeable, engaging host. Glad I looked past the thumbnail and actually watched it.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 23, 2021, 11:32:19 PMWelcome traveller! Can I interest you in any reasonable opinions?

KILL PROTESTER

Johnny Yesno

Yeah, it's not a bad video, actually. I wish he'd addressed the issue of proportionality more, though. Shooting someone four times for throwing a bag at you is not a proportionate response.

Mr Banlon

Dunce kid with a cowboy complex decides to ride into town to save the day. It goes tits-up because in real life there are far more variables than movie set-pieces (like un-armed people still going for you after you 'flash your piece')
Little twerp shits his pants and panics. People get shot and killed.
Not the heroic, glamourous outcome anyone involved in had in mind.
Rittenhouse became a hero of the right because he killed some 'others' with his american-problem-solver. Turns out their real heroes aren't the stoic John Wayne/Alan Ladd types, but the scared-when-the-actual-shit-goes-down, cry-baby fucking idiots.