Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,455
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:46:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New CaB Banner?

Started by QDRPHNC, November 20, 2021, 05:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McChesney Duntz

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: mothman on November 21, 2021, 08:24:00 PMYou could have someone different in each letter. Ron - and his wife, Fritzl, Windsor Davies in the cupboard, the guy eating breakfast in the cafe... who else? The girl who couldn't get a Christmas job...

The dancing gypsy girl, waxwork Rene, the lift shaggers, 50 years past sell by date canned chicken guy...

shoulders

Why cram them all in one? Please someone create a suite of these with the classics and loop them.

Would love someone to log in for the first time and see Hans on Cookd and on Bombd Captain Tom Moore of Hearts with his seasoned campaign todger out.

idunnosomename

oh yeah if we could have cookdandbombd flags would be incredible

buttgammon

Have to say, this looks amazing!

Icehaven

The one that's there now is brilliant, liked the previous one but this one's even better. You can read what it says a bit better than the other one too.

gib

i vote for lots of different ones on some kind of rotation

QDRPHNC

Happy to do it, if that's what Neil would like. Putting these together isn't that time-consuming, it's locating good quality images that can be a pain.

Barry Admin

Yeah I gotta figure out how to do that again, but it sounds great! Some Miles Davis and Sleater-Kinney (proper) would be great :-)

Edit: uploaded the favicon on my phone, dunno if it's working

QDRPHNC

Hmm, favicon isn't looking so good at the smallest size. I'll take another go at it.

madhair60

QDRPHNC

Jerzy Bondov

Madhair popped down to his lock up to take that photo fresh, thank you mr hair

QDRPHNC

Thanks, keep the images coming!

@Barry Admin, try this favicon when you get the chance.

Barry Admin

I'll try it now, but could get an "a" in there?  Maybe overlaid in a different colour over the top?

QDRPHNC

madhair60

Barry Admin

Thanks!  Looks way too big mate:

QuoteThe favicon is supposed to be a set of 16x16, 32x32 and 48x48 pictures in ICO format.

Edit: /mute @madhair60 5 hours

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: QDRPHNC on November 21, 2021, 03:23:58 AMThere's no downside to making it bigger than it needs to be. The filesize will still be very small and it'll have the benefit of being future proof for increasingly higher resolutions.

Ah, I think you did discover the downside.

Quote from: QDRPHNC on November 21, 2021, 09:47:03 PM@Barry Admin, try this favicon when you get the chance.

It's still hard to see what it is. It might be worth designing the thing at the smallest size you can manage and then enlarging it to future proof it.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on November 21, 2021, 09:57:18 PMAh, I think you did discover the downside.

It's still hard to read. It might be worth designing the thing at the smallest size you can manage and then enlarging it to future proof it.

Yeah, I think I need to widen the opening of the C as well. I know Google asks for up to 144x144 for those bookmark homepages that they do now.

Aaron500

Quote from: QDRPHNC on November 21, 2021, 09:59:30 PMYeah, I think I need to widen the opening of the C as well. I know Google asks for up to 144x144 for those bookmark homepages that they do now.

They've all had the opening of their C widened by the time I've....

the science eel

DJ Bob Hoskins

I reckon the contents of that 'My Favourites' menu could be the key to solving this whole case.

madhair60

Quote from: Barry Admin on November 21, 2021, 09:54:48 PMThanks!  Looks way too big mate:

Edit: /mute @madhair60 5 hours

!!! ... !!   :O ... !! ?!?

GoblinAhFuckScary