News:

Welcome to the new look Cook'd and Bomb'd

The Tube all up on The YouTube

Started by TheMonk, November 23, 2021, 12:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMonk

These YouTube accounts never last but for now this person is putting up every episode of British early 80's music show The Tube.
https://youtu.be/xdSvze391TM

darby o chill

Aye, been watching these since he started a couple months back. Amazing. Wish he'd upload 'em to archive.org

studpuppet

My mate asked me what my favourite act was out of all the ones I could remember. His was The Smiths, while mine was Edward Barton...

TheMonk

Quote from: studpuppet on November 23, 2021, 09:06:01 PMMy mate asked me what my favourite act was out of all the ones I could remember. His was The Smiths, while mine was Edward Barton...

You don't get TV like this anymore. Nowadays Simon Cowell or some arse would be looking on disapprovingly.

the science eel

jobotic

Quote from: studpuppet on November 23, 2021, 09:06:01 PMMy mate asked me what my favourite act was out of all the ones I could remember. His was The Smiths, while mine was Edward Barton...

Yep, that's my enduring memory. That and them showing the video to The Very Things' The Bushes Scream While My Daddy Prunes.

Glebe

Must try and find that episode with the singing chins.

Art Bear

I have this. It's ace.