Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:05:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is Die Hard a Christmas film?

Started by madhair60, November 24, 2021, 11:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilcommiedictator

Look, when will people be talking about Die Hard 2 as a Christmas film, the much more superior film?
Also

Blumf

Which Die Hard was the Easter movie?

mothman

Die Hard And Rise Again On The Third Day.

Blumf

Don't be daft! That's a Carry On film.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on November 25, 2021, 05:33:39 PMThe Universal Soldier series is not "a masterpiece of termite art", despite what the AV Club critics seem to say.
Dunno what termite art is, but the recent lot of Universal Soldier movies are all pretty good (it's only the made-for-TV ones from the 90s that are properly bad).

mothman

Quote from: Blumf on November 29, 2021, 12:49:16 AMDon't be daft! That's a Carry On film.

No, that was Carry On And Die Hard.

notjosh

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on November 28, 2021, 11:02:46 PMLook, when will people be talking about Die Hard 2 as a Christmas film, the much more superior film?

Lethal Weapon and To Live and Die in LA have entered the chat

druss

Die Hard is a film about Christ and is therefore a Christmas film.

QDRPHNC

Am I the only one who sees this

And thinks of this

Retinend

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on November 25, 2021, 05:33:39 PMThe Universal Soldier series is not "a masterpiece of termite art", despite what the AV Club critics seem to say.

I had to google this - Universal Soldier is the epitome of what you get when audience demand (for the first two Terminator films) outstrips creative supply. Trying to intellectualize them is futile.

https://www.avclub.com/today-s-best-action-directors-aren-t-working-in-hollywo-1798241342

The Universal Soldier series - "termite art"? more like "interminable shart"

Replies From View