Maria Bamford UK Tour 2022 (four dates)

Started by Timothy, November 24, 2021, 03:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timothy

Maria Bamford has announced her first UK  tour - but playing just four cities.

The stand-up – and star of her own Netflix series  Lady Dynamite – performs in Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester and London in April next year.

https://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2021/11/24/49695/maria_bamford_announces_uk_tour

Small Man Big Horse

Cheers for the heads up, I love Maria an enormous amount and her show in 2018 was one of the best I've ever seen. Can't afford it this close to Christmas, but hopefully there will be some tickets still available come 2021.

Purple Toupee

Thanks for this, very keen to get Glasgow tickets.

earl_sleek

Cheers for the heads up, I've nabbed a London ticket. Bamford's one of my favourite comedians (think I found about her from CaB) but I never thought I'd see her live so I'm well happy!

privatefriend

November 24, 2021, 06:47:44 PM #4 Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 10:43:06 PM by privatefriend
Anyone know when Glasgow tickets go on sale?

Friday morning.

privatefriend

Just a reminder that Glasgow/Birmingham tickets are on sale now.

Anyone been to Glee in Glasgow? Wary of a comedy club trying to be a restaurant.

WhoMe

Big big thanks for the heads up here, got two tickets for London. Great venue as well. Never thought there'd be an opportunity to see her live

Blinder Data

Thanks for the heads up, ticket bought for Glasgow.

Never been to Glee Club - it's basically Jongleurs, right? Odd venue for someone of her standing, though she was never going to sell out a big theatre...

mjwilson

Quote from: Blinder Data on November 29, 2021, 04:25:55 PMThanks for the heads up, ticket bought for Glasgow.

Never been to Glee Club - it's basically Jongleurs, right? Odd venue for someone of her standing, though she was never going to sell out a big theatre...

The Manchester venue isn't one of the standard comedy venues either, at least as far as I know, it's more commonly used for music gigs.