Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,800
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:08:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Snooker 2022

Started by dr beat, January 01, 2022, 07:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Culture Bunker

Good work from Brecel, who showed Trump not only lessons in embracing the bald but snooker too. He'll need to be at his best to beat "Slim" Allen, though.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: DocDaneeka on December 16, 2022, 06:56:31 PMAli Larter is out! You could say that the quarter final was his Final Destination.
Whoops, the penny finally dropped.

I vote for a thread which is exactly this, but all the names are the peoples' real names? No idea who Strategies is.

WhoMe

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 16, 2022, 05:25:38 PMEnjoy, and please do report any and all deso!

My Dad paying 6 quid for a Fosters surely qualifies.
Someone a few rows back had their in-ear thing on full fuckin' blast, Trump could probably hear the commentators agreeing on how bad he was.
That was great though. No high drama but enjoyed Brecel giving Judd the business and having some fun as well.

Blue Jam

BRECELBY for the final it is then.

Gwaaaaaaarn Luca, let's keep the Home Nations bald.

The Culture Bunker

Both today and yesterday, in the frames before the interval, Brecel looks unstoppable, then not quite the same level after the break. He'll need to keep his levels up tomorrow to have a chance.

shoulders

Seen him line up really well for a few matches in a row then not manage to maintain it when it really mattered. He does seem to be gradually getting better and would like to see him win. One of the good guys *

*he might do dog fighting, i don't know

Blue Jam

Selby got all emotional, awww. I had been rooting for Brecel but whatever, I've had a lot more time for Selby since he's talked abput his mental health struggles and I'm haply for him.

Liked the bit where he went into the Eurosport studio with his daughter and they gave everyone Xmas pressies, and they were all bits of tat Jimmy White flogs on his website.

Kankurette

Speaking of Jimmy White, the Upshot has given Robert Milkins the Jimmy White Crackpipe for Snooker Nutcase award.

QuoteBut there could only be one winner: world number 44 Robert Milkins, who wrecked his paymasters' attempts to schmooze the local dignitaries at the Turkish Masters launch event.

The Milkman arrived late and thuggishly pissed, started a fight with some VIP guests then fell over in the loo, splitting his chin open.

He then got into another bust up with snooker boss Jason Ferguson before an ambulance carted him away to have his stomach pumped.

Honourable mention to Mark Williams for getting the shits after going back on a meat diet - he'd gone veggie due to gout - during a match and having to run off for a quick poo, before throwing his boxers in the bin.

jobotic

New pants before the match, they were gone by frame 2.

Or whatever he said.

Blue Jam

World #93 Chen Zifan becomes the eight Chinese player to be suspended:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/64080617

Famous Mortimer

Doesn't need its own thread, but I got a 9-ball pool video recommended to me on YouTube the other day and now I'm a fan. Also, I need to find a good nearby place to go and play pool.

druss

Not Zhao as well... devastated.